I am unable to create a new gig

saimii

Question

Hi, 
I am a Level 2 seller, and I have 6 Active gigs. I was trying to create a new one so When I click on 'Create a new Gig' It takes me to gigs page. Based on Level I think I can create more. I have also deleted paused gigs so now I have 8 in total while Level 2 allows 20.

• Like 19

7 answers to this question

Make sure that your gig title is clear and concise, and that your gig description provides enough detail about what you are offering. Additionally, be sure to use keywords that will help buyers find your gig, and choose an appropriate category. If you still cannot create a gig, contact customer support for help.

• Like 17

Just now, rextertech said:

Make sure that your gig title is clear and concise, and that your gig description provides enough detail about what you are offering. Additionally, be sure to use keywords that will help buyers find your gig, and choose an appropriate category. If you still cannot create a gig, contact customer support for help.

Thank you for the suggestions. but It is not taking me to Gig creation page even. so these are secondary things. 

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, hussainjammu said:

I am facing the same issue. It is probably a glitch with the App. Better to contact customer support. 

OK, So if it is the issue on multiple accounts, that means we can wait for them to fix it. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 7/8/2023 at 4:30 PM, hussainjammu said:

I am facing the same issue. It is probably a glitch with the App. Better to contact customer support. 

I have contacted them but could not get a satisfactory answer.
It looks that the gigs I have deleted are not permanently removed from databases. So they are saying that I have reached the gig limit. 

• Like 14

i also face this problem  when i click on the option " create a new gig " it takes me to gigs impression page  . till now i am not able to make a new gig  any one who knows the solution please let me know

• Like 4