Should I change gig description & picture everytime I post a gig?

ramishafatima_

No. There is a gig number limit, so you don't create thousands of them. But you are free to add, change, remove gigs whenever you want. You will have a limit depending on your seller level, which is anywhere from 7 to 30 gigs if I remember correctly. The higher the level, the more gigs you can have.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, ramishafatima_ said:

Is there a specific time and frequency to post a gig?

depend... you can create also all gigs at same time.... important is that services you are selling are not for the same purpose, in this case just create 1 gig.

• Like 4

On 7/6/2023 at 6:30 AM, catwriter said:
On 7/6/2023 at 6:25 AM, ramishafatima_ said:

avoid spelling mistakes.

Perhaps you should fix all the mistakes in your own gig before advising others to watch their spelling?

23 hours ago, ramishafatima_ said:

i'm not talking to you, focus on yourself and don't worry about me

Sadly, you lecture another user offering concrete advice to you. I looked at your profile and gig descriptions and found that your profile has eight errors in the conventions of English, and each gig description has 21. Also, even though your gig descriptions are a little different, they are the same descriptions, which is against Fiverr's TOS. You may want to delete one before Fiverr gives you a warning on your account. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 11:15 PM, vickiespencer said:

Sadly, you lecture another user offering concrete advice to you. I looked at your profile and gig descriptions and found that your profile has eight errors in the conventions of English, and each gig description has 21. Also, even though your gig descriptions are a little different, they are the same descriptions, which is against Fiverr's TOS. You may want to delete one before Fiverr gives you a warning on your account. 

i never welcome unwanted offers, keep it to yourself or else be polite 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ramishafatima_ said:

i never welcome unwanted offers, keep it to yourself or else be polite 

Then the advice offered to you here is wasted.  

I noticed you have not changed your errors as you boldly told the OP to do, yet you still claim to be fluent in English. 🤔

By reading your gig descriptions and interacting with you through the message box, buyers will soon learn that you are dishonest about your English capabilities.  Therefore, they may not trust you enough to order from you. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1