Can't see any buyer ?

kralok_7282

Question

Hey everyone.....

I am new to Fiverr and can see only a lot of gigs but not any orders from buyers. Is there any chance that I can bid for my service? Is there a place in Fiverr where I can see the buyer requests that have not been accepted?

Kindly help, please.

• Like 17
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, kralok_7282 said:

Hey everyone.....

I am new to Fiverr and can see only a lot of gigs but not any orders from buyers. Is there any chance that I can bid for my service? Is there a place in Fiverr where I can see the buyer requests that have not been accepted?

Kindly help, please.

Fiverr has moved away from the buyer request feature, where you could place bids, to a new system called Briefs. This new feature forwards briefs to sellers whom Fiverr believes can best meet the specific needs of a buyer's order request. 

There's no longer an accessible list of requests to which you can apply. Unless you're notified about a particular brief, your opportunities largely rely on direct orders from your gig.

• Like 16

On 7/7/2023 at 5:00 PM, kralok_7282 said:

Hey everyone.....

Kindly help, please.

Buyer's request has been replaced as "Briefs" You can't now send any job request. Fiverr controls this actually who are fit for the job according to the profile and best services. So, concentrate on your great service and work for the clients that they assigned.

• Like 10