I'm new to the Fiverr Forum. Wanted to say hi!

Hi everyone,

I'm Sushrut, a data science professional and consultant. I'm new to Fiverr Forum and the world of freelancing but I do have close to 9 years of industry experience. I'm looking forward to engaging conversations and a ton of learning through this medium!

Please feel free to drop a note that is data science related or just say hi. I'd love to connect!

• Like 60
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone! I'm Sushrut, a data scientist and consultant with close to 9 years of experience. It is wonderful to be a part of this community. 

On Fiverr, I sell gigs pertaining to machine learning, time series forecasting and AI under the Data Science and AI category. I'm looking for projects in this space.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2023 at 9:28 PM, sushrut1905 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm Sushrut, a data science professional and consultant. I'm new to Fiverr Forum and the world of freelancing but I do have close to 9 years of industry experience. I'm looking forward to engaging conversations and a ton of learning through this medium!

Please feel free to drop a note that is data science related or just say hi. I'd love to connect!

Just Hi! 😊

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

On 7/5/2023 at 9:58 PM, sushrut1905 said:

Hi everyone,

Hi Sushrut, Welcome to the Fiverr forum.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 9:28 PM, sushrut1905 said:

Hi everyone,

Only for your demand I can say you hi! 😊

Welcome to fiverr fourm. 

• Like 22
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1