Why am I not receiving orders on my gig? I have presented the gig pictures and videos as well.

yt_experted

https://www.fiverr.com/yt_experted

Dear Fiverr teams,

Hi, first of all, thank you for clicking on my profile. This is Shahibur Rahman. I'm a professional Digital Marketer, YouTube SEO expert, Social Media Marketing Manager. I provide professional SEO service for YouTube videos and Social Media Marketing. If you want to rank your video to YouTube first page then you need to optimize your videos properly. I can offer you a complete solution to optimize your YouTube videos. I know exactly what it takes to get your videos to rank #1. My aim is to provide you with high quality services and build a long term relationship.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

You don't get an order quickly. Focus on creating great gigs that are unique and don't copy others. Promote them yourself online and bring clients to Fiverr. Also, Fiverr might give you a boost too, if you're newer to the platform. But don't expect orders instantly, it takes months or for some people years to get that first order.

• Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

As I told you in another topic, don't expect Fiverr to automatically hand you orders. There are people with way more reviews and time on the platform and buyers might gravitate toward them. Offer something great and unique. The fact that you have videos and pics is great, but most people have those as well.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Hi there.

I think you are overconfident with your gigs.

For SEO title GIGS:

• The thumbnail is blurry.
  • Wrong choice of type font.
  • Embossed 3D Youtube logo for this kind of business gig???
  • In the third image, most of your image is poorly made. Lots of unfinished editing there. 
  • Black and Yellow Theme for this gig theme?
  • You should learn more about marketing techniques and color phycology.

Second GIGS: same problem.

and your descriptions are not convincing. Very standard.

Just my two cents.

Best of luck.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

As a freelancer you have to do that for yourself. It can be social media, other avenues you have. Obviously every person has their own ways to generate traffic. It's up to you to find what works. Don't expect someone to share a magic recipe that gives you traffic and sales, because they won't, if they have one they are keeping it for themselves so... 

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mrawara said:

Stay online always 

Stop spreading false advice!

For sure, staying online did not help your account. Your account was made in October 2019. You received 2 reviews. That is an average of 1 review every 2 years.

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

How can i get first order quiclly?

⬇️

How can I get the first order quickly?
After viewing your profile, I noticed two things about your gig images that will help you improve them. The first image is cut off. You must correct that before you can capture buyers' attention. Also, it is against TOS to say you will rank to a specific spot, such as #1.  

The second image does not tell what services you sell. 🤔 You should have 4 or 5 words that say what you sell because buyers do not take time to read the text under the image.  

Screenshot2023-07-08at1_47_29PM.thumb.png.12b91338926cc2087bf4a1600215552a.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

You need to do research in your niche and based on that you have to optimise your GIG like:
- Use most searchable Keyword in your GIG Title (Use Short Tail Keyword)
- Use eye-catchy GIG image that capture the buyer attentions
- Your GIG description should be clear and to the point

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1