Blocking a buyer

erikaangelinafu

Question

Hello, I am a seller on fiverr. I have a somewhat particular query: I'm struggling with a stingy client who is forcing me to work for something we didn't agree on. But I need my 5 stars. Plus I already delivered the work to him. He accepted the delivery, and is teasing me to give me the positive review. I wanted to know if I can just block him, if I block him can he still rate me? I'm afraid of blocking him, (since I don't want to work with him anymore) and he will leave me a negative review because I blocked him, or if I block him he won't be able to leave me a public review anymore? He's really pulling my leg. I would greatly appreciate help and an answer soon, thank you or your experiences in situations like this or blocking buyers.

I already contacted fiverr support but still no response, maybe I'll get a quicker response here, thanks!

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

It's not a good idea to block him at this point. If you block him he won't be able to send messages but the order page will stay there, which means he can still rate you. And then you will be in big trouble if he reports you. You can also rate him with your side of the story so anyone can understand what went wrong. You can block him after sharing the reviews.

Edited by max3dmodel
  • Like 8