Gig impressions are decreased

rumanasul

4 hours ago, rumanasul said:

Hi, I'm Rumana Sultana, A new seller on Fiverr. My gig impression is not increasing, can I delete this gig, and have a new gig submitted?

Hi too

What will be the difference if you delete an existing gig and then create a new one? What if a newly created gig gets zero impressions and clicks?

So it is better to work on an existing gig i.e. optimize your gig gallery (improve gig images.. you have added too much content when gig description is there to describe your services).

And why have you introduced yourself in gig description when there is a separate section for it i.e. Personal Description? You have used your intro in all gig descriptions (copy paste) which is not right. Remove your intro from gig descriptions and focus on explaining your services there. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Your insight on a matter is required. Without constantly being online, how can I get a knock or order?

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, shobuj_77 said:

Your insight on a matter is required. Without constantly being online, how can I get a knock or order?

3 minutes ago, ak_azad06 said:

Please explain in detail

This has been explained hundreds of times on the forum, but hardly anyone reads it. I'm not wasting my time writing it down again, I have orders to finish. Don't be lazy, take your time and start studying the forum.

Read only the advice from experienced sellers (avoid the new sellers and the sellers with no or only a few orders).

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, rumanasul said:

What should I do if the gig clicks decrease? Please help me

As per my review about your profile, you joined in this platform last April. It'll take time to get order and increase clicks and impressions. If you follow the right way while creating your gig then clicks and impressions will increase. Just be patient and complete minimum an order.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

The visibility of your gig may be affected by 2 basic reasons. First, it's possible that search results don't show up for your gig. This can be the case if your gig's title and description are not optimised.

Second, due to the images you use, even if your gig does show up in search results, people may not click on it. Make sure that the images are appealing to the services you offer and of excellent quality.

• Like 8

here are some quick tips:

Review and optimize your Gig's content, title, and tags.
Update your Gig images or videos to make them more appealing.
Consider adjusting your pricing to be more competitive.
Improve your Gig description to highlight its benefits.
Promote your Gig on social media and online communities.
Reach out to Fiverr support for assistance.
Remember, persistence and continuous improvement are key to success on Fiverr.

• Like 9