I am graphic designer?

fix_graphics

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, fix_graphics said:

My response time is 50% but I am online last weeks new message are not coming please help to me how to get back good response time. my response rate is very low....😥

I think that only can be increased when new buyers come 

you have to answer them as fast as possible. 😊👍

• Like 18

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 1:02 PM, hamzaachkaj said:

What about buyers that sounds normal but then they ask for your email instead of submitting an order, are they considered spam?

No, These are just breaking the TOS rules including your self if you go with the client that is requesting it. 

• Like 11

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, fix_graphics said:

I am online most of the time

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.f1b029cf768880faccc51eff31265f76.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.2e3e7555ee8508cc9d50505567e4628b.png

• Like 10
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Exactly.

And there's another issue. The OP expects to "receive" orders. That's not how the platform works. You need to make yourself stand out, and Fiverr will push the profile to the target audience. I see a lot of sellers offering copy-paste or very similar services to everyone else, and then they are wondering why they have no orders.. 

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Exactly.

And there's another issue. The OP expects to "receive" orders. That's not how the platform works. You need to make yourself stand out, and Fiverr will push the profile to the target audience. I see a lot of sellers offering copy-paste or very similar services to everyone else, and then they are wondering why they have no orders.. 

+1

Some people get on here almost expecting that Fiverr owes them orders or Fiverr will automatically send orders their way if they are online a certain number of hours. I've only recently become active again on these forums and every single post I have seen about lack of orders ends up being gigs that have one or more of the following things that need fixing:

1. They have created a gig in an over-saturated category and have nothing unique to offer, and in some cases priced themselves higher than the top rated sellers.
  2. Their gig photos are images of templates containing boilerplate text. No images or evidence of a final product they have delivered to a customer. If you claim to have 5 years experience with WordPress (for example), I will be expecting to see more than just images of basic already built (not by you) templates.
  3. Their gig descriptions and some gig images contain very poorly written English, despite their profile saying they are fluent in English.
  4. Relying on other people's thoughts and prayers to be successful.

All these things are hurting their gigs, way more than not staying online 24/7

• Like 6
  • Up 4