Why didn't my gig come back to the first page?

arsalan_design1

Hello, dear community members! @venonusa @filipdevaere @michmikaia

It has been approximately 35 days since my gig was deranked. In the initial days, my gig disappeared from the search results when I tried to find it. Consequently, it became unavailable in the search. After 20 days, my gig reappeared in the search, but the issue now is that it is only appearing on the last page. I spend a significant amount of time online to improve its ranking. Prior to being deranked, my gig used to be on the first page in the second row. I have ensured that my gig is fully optimized for SEO, with the best SEO score, an appealing gig title, and competitive pricing. Moreover, I have successfully completed 10 orders from previous buyers, although it seems that this hasn't contributed to its ranking.

Now, I would greatly appreciate it if an expert could advise me on what steps I should take to regain the top ranking for my existing gig on the first page. I eagerly await the valuable responses from all the team members. Thank you very much!

• Like 9

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Sometimes a picture says more than words.

image.thumb.png.fcc80f2e5e0ba67cef59fb9ec20fbdb2.png

When you manually review my feedback, you will find that every negative review comes after I have completed 9-15 positive reviews, filled with favorable language. It appears that these negative reviews are from clients who paid a lower price. I believe that high-paying clients are less likely to leave negative feedback, don't you agree?

Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 14-25-09 arsalan_design1 Profile Fiverr.png

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

Fiverr remember any negativity for a  couple of months, i think you should work hard in future so you didn't get any negative review at least for next 3-4 months, than it will get a top spot in the results, 
and communication is the key, ask many time until you are 100% sure about the client needs, 

hope it helps 

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, arsalan_design1 said:

When you manually review my feedback, you will find that every negative review comes after I have completed 9-15 positive reviews, filled with favorable language. It appears that these negative reviews are from clients who paid a lower price. I believe that high-paying clients are less likely to leave negative feedback, don't you agree?

A bad review will damage your account, even if you received 9-15 (or more) positive reviews after the bad review.

High-paying clients are less dangerous to work with. But there is no guarantee that they will give you a 5-star review.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, zamarr said:

Fiverr remember any negativity for a  couple of months, i think you should work hard in future so you didn't get any negative review at least for next 3-4 months, than it will get a top spot in the results, 
and communication is the key, ask many time until you are 100% sure about the client needs, 

hope it helps 

Yes, communication is key. I am very proactive in communicating with buyers. In some cases, buyers didn't even message me before placing an order and failed to discuss their requirements, which resulted in negative reviews. Several of my top-rated friends have mentioned that it may take approximately 45-60 days to regain prominence on the top page. However, I am uncertain about the accuracy of their statements.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

A bad review will damage your account, even if you received 9-15 (or more) positive reviews after the bad review.

High-paying clients are less dangerous to work with. But there is no guarantee that they will give you a 5-star review.

Yes, you're correct. However, I have observed numerous sellers who receive 2-3 negative reviews simultaneously and yet manage to maintain their ranking on the first page. What are your thoughts on this?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, arsalan_design1 said:

However, I have observed numerous sellers who receive 2-3 negative reviews simultaneously and yet manage to maintain their ranking on the first page. What are your thoughts on this?

Very old reviews can be ignored. The recent bad reviews are doing the damage.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

12 hours ago, arsalan_design1 said:

Hello, dear community members! @venonusa @filipdevaere @michmikaia

It has been approximately 35 days since my gig was deranked. In the initial days, my gig disappeared from the search results when I tried to find it. Consequently, it became unavailable in the search. After 20 days, my gig reappeared in the search, but the issue now is that it is only appearing on the last page. I spend a significant amount of time online to improve its ranking. Prior to being deranked, my gig used to be on the first page in the second row. I have ensured that my gig is fully optimized for SEO, with the best SEO score, an appealing gig title, and competitive pricing. Moreover, I have successfully completed 10 orders from previous buyers, although it seems that this hasn't contributed to its ranking.

Now, I would greatly appreciate it if an expert could advise me on what steps I should take to regain the top ranking for my existing gig on the first page. I eagerly await the valuable responses from all the team members. Thank you very much!

Reviews from your clients are destroying your performance... now you have to start working hard to reinstate your performance or or your gigs will still not appear in search results for looong time....

• Like 4

When I lost my dad I also forgot to pause my account and had a ton of negative reviews, But if you work hard, have a little bit of faith and you can keep your head up during the hard times to get at least one order, it will work out.

But stay focused even when it takes 6 months or longer. 
Be quick and responsive when someone is trying to contact you. 

I am living proof that nothing is impossible as long you put your mind and head to it.
I came back from a dead level zero account with a lot of negative reviews all the way to a level 2 now with a badge for being Highly responsive!
"Known for exceptionally quick replies" 

And if I can do it, anyone can do it. But you need to work hard for it. But in the end, it will pay off. 

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤.

• Like 5

On 6/23/2023 at 11:44 PM, powerjinglesnl said:

When I lost my dad I also forgot to pause my account and had a ton of negative reviews, But if you work hard, have a little bit of faith and you can keep your head up during the hard times to get at least one order, it will work out.

But stay focused even when it takes 6 months or longer. 
Be quick and responsive when someone is trying to contact you. 

I am living proof that nothing is impossible as long you put your mind and head to it.
I came back from a dead level zero account with a lot of negative reviews all the way to a level 2 now with a badge for being Highly responsive!
"Known for exceptionally quick replies" 

And if I can do it, anyone can do it. But you need to work hard for it. But in the end, it will pay off. 

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤.

You're right, But I also know for exceptionally quick replies, I also have portfolio option, among my client. Promoted GIg, Seller plus and GIg plan. But This is Fiverr alghorithm sometime it will rank you and sometime it will derank you. No buddy no the exact reason of it. But I have hear that it will back after 2-3 month.

And as you say that "
have a little bit of faith and you can keep your head up during the hard times to get at least one order, it will work out." I worked hard and got more that 15 orders but it's not worthy for me. That's my personal experience. I will wait for ranking.
"

• Like 4

On 6/23/2023 at 10:34 PM, venonusa said:

Reviews from your clients are destroying your performance... now you have to start working hard to reinstate your performance or or your gigs will still not appear in search results for looong time....

Everyone say "working hard" I don't know the exact meaning of it. Can you explain it for me? I will be very happy

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, arsalan_design1 said:

Everyone say "working hard" I don't know the exact meaning of it. Can you explain it for me? I will be very happy

Now you have to reinstate your performance and it will be hard , because now you have to deliver all the orders getting positive feedback otherwise your performance will continue to go down and you may lose level 1 or level 2 or have your account closed.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, venonusa said:

Now you have to reinstate your performance and it will be hard , because now you have to deliver all the orders getting positive feedback otherwise your performance will continue to go down and you may lose level 1 or level 2 or have your account closed.

I'm delivering every order with 5 star rating and tips.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, arsalan_design1 said:

Hi there. You've mentionned me too. Anyway, everything has already told by @filipdevaereand @venonusa.

It's good if you get 5 stars after the bad reviews. You should keep it. But it will take some times to get your gig back to the best place.

Edited by michmikaia
Typos
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, arsalan_design1 said:

Good.... but it is the normal review... Fiverr also has the "private review" and only Fiverr can see it... and having bad private review can destroy your performance... So, if your gigs disappear from search results... the bad private review can be a reason...

• Like 2

22 hours ago, venonusa said:

Good.... but it is the normal review... Fiverr also has the "private review" and only Fiverr can see it... and having bad private review can destroy your performance... So, if your gigs disappear from search results... the bad private review can be a reason...

Now, My Gig is available in the search but in the last page. I don't know that why it's not coming to the first page? Even I'm very satisfying every client, I'm sure that every client will also give private feedback positive.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Hi there. You've mentionned me too. Anyway, everything has already told by @filipdevaereand @venonusa.

It's good if you get 5 stars after the bad reviews. You should keep it. But it will take some times to get your gig back to the best place.

According to you, How much time it will take more. It's have been near to 35 days of it that my gigs is deranked. My profile is fully SEO optimized maybe the thumbnails are not to much attractive but the title, description, pricing, and tags are SEO optimized.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, arsalan_design1 said:

I'm sure that every client will also give private feedback positive.

Don't be. My success manager said that many times the private and public review are drastically different. 

38 minutes ago, arsalan_design1 said:

According to you, How much time it will take more. It's have been near to 35 days of it that my gigs is deranked. My profile is fully SEO optimized maybe the thumbnails are not to much attractive but the title, description, pricing, and tags are SEO optimized.

So I for one have been dealing with such an issue since March. I received a bump from Fiverr here and there, for a few days, but not more than that. My success manager said Fiverr tracks the buyer satisfaction rate for 90 to 180 days, so it's 3 months to half a year. That is, if you're not getting a bad review in between...

• Like 1
  • Up 1