Gigs not found

mari90189

Question

Since June, 1st. My stats have dropped. I don't receive any new clients, I have updated my gigs, images, descriptions, uploaded intro video but nothing has fixed the problem.

Two of my gigs used to be "Fiverr's Choice" now all my gigs appears at the last pages of any result.

What should I do to solve this situation?

Regards

• Like 24

15 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mari90189 said:

Since June, 1st. My stats have dropped. I don't receive any new clients, I have updated my gigs, images, descriptions, uploaded intro video but nothing has fixed the problem.

Two of my gigs used to be "Fiverr's Choice" now all my gigs appears at the last pages of any result.

Regards

the reason why Fiverr has removed your gigs from search results depend from several factors....One reason can be that you have received private negative feedback.

Edited by venonusa
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, venonusa said:

the reason why Fiverr has removed your gigs from search results depend from several factors....One reason can be that you have received private negative feedback.

The thing is that now it's been 3 weeks since my gigs only appear at the end of the results nobody would click on them or even place an order.

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

49 minutes ago, mari90189 said:

The thing is that now it's been 3 weeks since my gigs only appear at the end of the results nobody would click on them or even place an order.

Oh wow! 3 weeks..... You're in luck! We were 3 months at the end of the results...

• Like 17

7 hours ago, mari90189 said:

Regards

If you want to become a good seller you have to, be patient, have good skills in your area, good communicator, high-quality service, high buyer satisfaction and on-time delivery.

• Like 15

Since it happened to so many good sellers since June, it looks like an issue with the new algorithm!

Especially after transitioning to the new "facelift" design, where the sellers profiles are shown at the top, the gigs descriptions come at the bottom (and can easily be missed by the buyers), and no orders' waiting list like before. 

Also, the new algorithm shows irrelevant profiles on the first pages (profiles unrelated to the search term), and overall brings confusion as an understatement. 

• Like 21

It sounds like you've already taken some steps to try to fix the problem, but it's still not working. You could try:

• Check the keywords you're using in your gig titles and descriptions. Make sure you're using the right keywords that people are actually searching for. You can use a keyword research tool to help you with this.
  • Promote your gigs on social media. Share your gigs on your social media channels to drive traffic to your Fiverr profile.
  • Offer discounts or promotions. This can help to attract new clients and boost your sales.
  • Reach out to potential clients directly. You can use Fiverr's Buyer Requests feature to reach out to potential clients who are interested in your services.
  • Like 12

5 minutes ago, bookkeepingayn said:

Reach out to potential clients directly. 

Not allowed (TOS violation).

6 minutes ago, bookkeepingayn said:

use Fiverr's Buyer Requests feature

Where did you copy this from? The Buyer requests feature is already gone for more than 1 year.

STOP GIVING THE WRONG ADVICE!

• Like 16
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Not allowed (TOS violation).

Where did you copy this from? The Buyer requests feature is already gone for more than 1 year.

STOP GIVING THE WRONG ADVICE!

Hi thanks for your reply. Could you check my profile to see what's happening? 

• Like 13

On 6/22/2023 at 8:03 PM, mari90189 said:

Regards

Are you serious? Whats wrong with you? I just found you on the first page,you using promoted gig feature,please dont waste our time with your false problems.

• Like 13

15 hours ago, lacroix88 said:

Are you serious? Whats wrong with you? I just found you on the first page,you using promoted gig feature,please dont waste our time with your false problems.

Sorry for making you waste your time. But when i search my gigs, I only find them at the final results, even for the ones i am promoting.

Thanks for your time

Regards

• Like 7

5 hours ago, mari90189 said:

Sorry for making you waste your time. But when i search my gigs, I only find them at the final results, even for the ones i am promoting.

Thanks for your time

Regards

Sorry but why do you say that? How can you be on the last page if I searched your services in 2 minutes and you are on the first place for keywords because of promoted gig.

You don't have any problem about that. I hope it is clear now.

• Like 6