my account dosent recieve match briefs

anouarmardassi

Question

hello friends 

i want to share something with hopfuly someone knows why 4 mounth now my account was recieving to many match brifes 2 to 3 per days i ih get to many orders from it but recently more than 1 month now i get no more match briefs NON i hv contact the fiverr support but still nothing someone knows why

Thanks

• Like 16
  • Sad 2

9 answers to this question

Well the thing is, you have similar pricing to a LOT of people. What I noticed is that when I increase brief pricing, I started getting A LOT of briefs, before that I was getting no brief. However, most if not all briefs don't really fit what I offer. But yeah, the brief pricing you set might be the reason. 

2 hours ago, tanmoy_n said:

Actively search for and apply to relevant buyer requests.

I am not sure where you copied this from but there's no Buyer Requests section on Fiverr, it's been dead for a while not.

• Like 12
  • Up 3

2 hours ago, anouarmardassi said:

i want to take your advice about editing my gig pricing ,tags and description but i already have agood impressions and cliques on it
Should i edit it to make more profitionnal or not

If you have good clicks and impressions on your gig and getting some client's response in the inbox so don't need to edit your gig right now. I think It can effect your gig.

• Like 11

Hello I am level 1 seller and not recieving and briefs even when i am level 1 seller even when I have good reviews even when I have good response time even when my gigs are optimised for keywords even when my sevices are accurate even when my categories are to the point even when my prices are good enough even when I provide the maximum services in my basic plan even when my delivery time is average I am not capable of recieving a single brief for 6 months please suggest

• Like 6

Brief notifications send to the freelancer based on their category and tags that you use in Fiverr Gigs. 

Choose them wisely. Fiverr is creating new categories for each skill set. Check the changes in the gig edit option.

please note that, if your gig is ranked and you are getting enough orders, then, it isn't a good time to make changes. 

• Like 6