Can you resubmit to Fiverr Pro?

donaldfaulknor

Question

6 answers to this question

It's sad that I got denied in the first place. The requirements are based on expertise, education, and portfolio (according to Fiverr). I have more than just about everyone on Fiverr in my field. Imagine having a college degree, 50,000 hours of education (formal and self-taught), and a portfolio of over 2,000 projects completed and being denied. lol

• Like 6
  • Up 1

25 minutes ago, donaldfaulknor said:

It's sad that I got denied in the first place. The requirements are based on expertise, education, and portfolio (according to Fiverr). I have more than just about everyone on Fiverr in my field. Imagine having a college degree, 50,000 hours of education (formal and self-taught), and a portfolio of over 2,000 projects completed and being denied. lol

You should be able to try in 6 months,for me the button to try again has never reappeared. I wouldn't lose sleep over it if I were you.

• Like 9

Just now, donaldfaulknor said:

So, without the button, you can't ever become a Fiverr Pro seller?

What I said was that I tried and I didn't pass,so according to the terms I was supposed to get a new submission ,a button,something that would allow me to try again when the 6 months expired,which didn't happen,so there are no other ways.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 6/21/2023 at 5:55 AM, artamusic said:

how did you find out about the result of your application? and how long did it take?

I submitted mine more than a month ago and I didnt receive anything

I got reply after a week,send them a follow up mail.

• Like 9