Fiverr so so slow today?

Guest rockerbabe

Guest rockerbabe

I have 3 things to do yet it takes me 10 mins to load the page, I’m on many other site and they all work fine so it’s not my internet connection, this only happens with fiverr website

what’s wrong?

can you have this fixed?

Guest rockerbabe

Reply to @writeitnow_: great, I joined Fiverr 10 days ago and sold 4 gigs already, 2 more contacted me for details before they order 🙂

Reply to @rockerbabe: Great! I join a little less than a month ago and have had eleven orders, two of which were cancelled because a customer ordered too many gigs and because a customer wanted something I couldn’t provide. I actually just got an order for a gig where I turn someone’s book idea into a plot outline! Can’t wait to start working on it! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I still have this problem but I found a little “hack”. When you want to go to Fiverr’s page and it starts loading, then let it load for about 10-20 seconds (depending on your internet speed) and after that hit this little X on your browser, to stop loading this page. In a couple of seconds it will show you Fiverr’s page. Have fun using Fiverr, when it’s slow as a snail 🙂

Archived