I have completed all statics for app dashboard and also shown in analytic page but i didn't get the top rated badge.

kami_filler

Top rated seller badge  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Top rated seller badge

• help
    • review

Question

Could someone kindly assist me or review my profile here. I am seeking clarification on why I have not been awarded the TRS (Top Rated Seller) badge. I have diligently fulfilled all the necessary requirements for the app dashboard, as indicated in the analytics page. However, I am perplexed as to why the top-rated badge has not been granted to me.

• Like 11
  • Sad 3

11 answers to this question

11 hours ago, kami_filler said:

However, I am perplexed as to why the top-rated badge has not been granted to me.

Well this is not automated. I have been on Fiverr 10 years almost, lost the badge due to things beyond my control and even if I am eligible, I never got it back.

It's a manual process, someone from Fiverr needs to see you as a must-have for the top rated badge. 

I will be honest, and please take this as honest feedback, you have 2 pretty bad reviews in the last few months, so that alone will not be appealing to anyone from Fiverr. 

• Like 12
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

Don't forget the $5 gigs.

Yes. I think that's what detracts Fiverr from giving me the TRS back, otherwise my gigs have great stats and stuff. 

Filip, do you have any idea what's the lowest bar for TRS when it comes to pricing? I know they said there's a certain treshold, but they never said it, at least not that I remember anyway.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Filip, do you have any idea what's the lowest bar for TRS when it comes to pricing?

No, I have no idea. 

For almost all gigs for a Pro Verified seller, it is $100. But for Top Rated Seller I assume it is lower (because I have gigs starting from $15). Or, it is possible that they take the average price of your gigs. I don't know.

• Like 12
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Or, it is possible that they take the average price of your gigs. I don't know.

I think it's $15, I thought it was $10. Anyway I kept prices way too low for a very long time and now with this cancellation change I will attract even more bad actors, so it's the perfect time to increase prices I guess. 

• Like 11

34 minutes ago, proconsultn2035 said:

It's manually selected by Fiverr's Team. It's not automatic. So you'll have to wait till they select you. 

1 hour ago, kami_filler said:

thanks so much everyone i understand

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

I think it's $15, I thought it was $10. Anyway I kept prices way too low for a very long time and now with this cancellation change I will attract even more bad actors, so it's the perfect time to increase prices I guess. 

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

No, I have no idea. 

For almost all gigs for a Pro Verified seller, it is $100. But for Top Rated Seller I assume it is lower (because I have gigs starting from $15). Or, it is possible that they take the average price of your gigs. I don't know.

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

Yes. I think that's what detracts Fiverr from giving me the TRS back, otherwise my gigs have great stats and stuff. 

Filip, do you have any idea what's the lowest bar for TRS when it comes to pricing? I know they said there's a certain treshold, but they never said it, at least not that I remember anyway.

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Don't forget the $5 gigs.

3 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well this is not automated. I have been on Fiverr 10 years almost, lost the badge due to things beyond my control and even if I am eligible, I never got it back.

It's a manual process, someone from Fiverr needs to see you as a must-have for the top rated badge. 

I will be honest, and please take this as honest feedback, you have 2 pretty bad reviews in the last few months, so that alone will not be appealing to anyone from Fiverr. 

6 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

You can read it all here: Fiverr Help and Education Center

Meeting all requirements does not guarantee that you will receive the Top Rated Seller badge.

14 hours ago, kami_filler said:

Could someone kindly assist me or review my profile here. I am seeking clarification on why I have not been awarded the TRS (Top Rated Seller) badge. I have diligently fulfilled all the necessary requirements for the app dashboard, as indicated in the analytics page. However, I am perplexed as to why the top-rated badge has not been granted to me.

thanks

• Like 10