new acount

4 hours ago, atulcodex said:

Make a gig with a 100% complete Fiverr profile and be live as much as possible!

Try to learn more about Fiverr, and how it works. Do your own research make your gig stand out and keep promoting your GIGs on social media.

(Staying online for 24hrs doesn't mean you will get orders)

• Like 13

8 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I have told you this already. Staying active/live or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Excuse me sir, Fiverr has a feature to filter online sellers. So how you can say that it is a myth :0
Do you have any valid reason? And this is my real-life experience on Fiverr.

Screenshot from 2023-06-17 20-28-58.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, abdheshkjha said:

Try to learn more about Fiverr, and how it works. Do your own research make your gig stand out and keep promoting your GIGs on social media.

(Staying online for 24hrs doesn't mean you will get orders)

Exactly fiverr is a very big topic and with time, the Fiverr team makes changes in features. But Fiverr also has a feature to filter online sellers which have used already.

• Like 8

On 6/17/2023 at 8:59 AM, atulcodex said:

Excuse me sir, Fiverr has a feature to filter online sellers. So how you can say that it is a myth :0
Do you have any valid reason? And this is my real-life experience on Fiverr.

I agree with @filipdevaere, being online around the clock does not necessarily get you orders. I get many orders while I am asleep. Plus, many buyers have posted on the Forum their discontent with sellers who appear to be online, and then when the buyer contacts them, the seller is really sleeping and not online. It is not good business to good business to make your potential buyer angry before you even get to message them. 

Also, some sellers will use an auto-refresh app to stay online, which is against Fiverr's TOS, and many have lost their accounts for using it. So, how do you propose a seller stay online 24/7 and avoid getting in trouble with Fiverr or aggravate their potential clients? 

• Like 10
  • Up 1