Custom Order Issue

ajoyfulgrace

Question

Hi, I have my first potential client! Yay! But, he requested a custom order and when I sent it through he says he cannot access it. It gives him the message " transit error". Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this issue as quickly as possible? Thank you.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

4 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, ajoyfulgrace said:

Hi, I have my first potential client! Yay! But, he requested a custom order and when I sent it through he says he cannot access it. It gives him the message " transit error". Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this issue as quickly as possible? Thank you.

ask client to either try again

or contact relevant support if issue persists i.e fiverr customer support

• Like 6

Thank you, yes, I did both. Support got back to me and says it was on his end. But then this guy wrote back saying He is in Paris and can't pay through a "third app" and needs his "accountant" to cut me a check and get it to me. It feels pretty questionable to me. In your experienced opinion, would you say this guy is trying to scam me? I went ahead and told him I need to keep all payments through Fiverr. He just replied, "It's up to you." So far my only experiences here have been spam and scams. It's so disheartening. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, ajoyfulgrace said:

You can contact customer support!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, ajoyfulgrace said:

But then this guy wrote back saying He is in Paris and can't pay through a "third app" and needs his "accountant" to cut me a check and get it to me

It's maybe he doesn't have the right transition account. Or maybe he wanted to scam. Don't work without payment.

Edited by emtiiyaz_emon
  • Like 6