Gigs are active but not found when searched its completely removed from Fiverr

onuruddho

Hi

I'm a Lv2 seller working on Fiverr 3 years full time
I have successfully completed 687 projects and in my profile, I have 482 reviews
and my  repeat business score 79/100

3 Days ago one client intentionally give me 1 star I don't know why!
it's not that the client ordered first time, it's 3rd time he place the order 
after he give me 1 star my all gigs are completely invisible from Fiverr!!!
How it could be fare ?

I'm completely dependent on Fiverr earnings can anyone from Fiverr check my profile and bring back my gigs again in Search? 
or can anyone tell me what should I do now?

Please help me 🙏

• Like 12
  • Sad 7
  • Up 1

Fiverr ranks gigs based on the buyer satisfaction rate. You had a very bad review recently, so obviously they pushed you back or even removed from search to allow others the opportunity you had. Deliver great work to clients from now on, and you will recover. It will take months to do that though..

• Like 20
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, arnytechnologie said:

I am facing same issue so any solution of this problem.

In your case you had a pretty bad set of reviews recently. Fiverr also asks people for private reviews, which sellers can't see. Based on your public reviews, I can only assume that you got some bad reviews privately, and that pushes your gig out of search for a while. Because Fiverr promotes people that keep buyers happy, while pushing back those that don't.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, donnovan86 said:

In your case you had a pretty bad set of reviews recently. Fiverr also asks people for private reviews, which sellers can't see. Based on your public reviews, I can only assume that you got some bad reviews privately, and that pushes your gig out of search for a while. Because Fiverr promotes people that keep buyers happy, while pushing back those that don't.

That Great help. 
Can you assist me how can i recover them?

• Like 10

I already said. You will be in the back until Fiverr sees improvements, so good reviews will help. But it will take a long time, because bad reviews can affect your account anywhere from 3 to 6 months. I also had similar problems and it took me aroudn 3-4 months to recover, and mind you, I had quite a lot of repeat customers keeping me afloat. 

• Like 13

On 7/14/2023 at 5:18 PM, donnovan86 said:

thanks

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2023 at 7:18 PM, donnovan86 said:

But how do we know Fiverr really takes the buyer's faults into account, too? Last month the buyer canceled his order on the grounds that my work was not good, he also sent bad project materials to me, so it was difficult for me to give maximum results. I haven't gotten another order since then, so sad.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sahhart said:

Last month the buyer canceled his order on the grounds that my work was not good, he also sent bad project materials to me

You have the right to cancel an order if you see that the order guidelines are not ok. 

If you saw that the project materials were bad and still worked on the project, then delivered, that's on you. It's your right to cancel if you feel the request is not ok. So be more careful next time. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

You have the right to cancel an order if you see that the order guidelines are not ok. 

... that's on you.

But what's to stop a cancellation that the seller requests from still counting against said seller's metrics (in the same way the buyer's cancellation request seems to have in sahhart's case)? What we've seen lately is both Fiverr's algorithms and customer service seemingly taking a more unconventionally draconian approach 🐉 to sellers than ever before... not to mention that many sellers are probably soon going to have to weigh — going forward — whether or not even simply requesting cancellation might yield negative feedback....... or if even simply posting the wrong request to customer service might yield an instant (and ostensibly unappealable) account deletion.

And even if you can navigate all the rules and exceptions and determine that your request is sufficiently innocuous to risk contact CS... remember the words of someone we both know well:

On 7/22/2023 at 10:20 AM, donnovan86 said:

So, even if everything looks perfectly aligned with TOS 📚, that doesn't mean we won't see some inconvenient exceptions made down the road (and probably to the detriment of sellers) if Fiverr keeps up this ill-conceived sellers-are-cannon-fodder policy shift.

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, themarineiguana said:

unconventionally draconian approach 🐉 to sellers than ever before... not to mention that many sellers are probably soon going to have to weigh — going forward — whether or not even simply requesting cancellation might yield negative feedback....

You don't have access to the data Fiverr has. I saw a lot of buyers on the forum that were complaining about people wasting their time, refunding to protect their ratings even if they promised the world and the work was AI generated, bad and so on. Fiverr can't afford losing buyers and a lot of bad sellers do lead to such issues. Also, the focus is now on rewarding professional freelancers and pushing back those sellers that offer a bad experience. That's why the buyer satisfaction rating is very important right now.

Fiverr said that buyers can review an order if there was a delivery, so if you feel the requirements are not ok or the buyer is pushy, or anything like that, you can easily cancel the order. I agree there will be some bad situations even for a few proper sellers, but the cancellation review system clearly wants to flush away those bad sellers. Because they are the ones destroying the platform's image. 

58 minutes ago, themarineiguana said:

Fiverr keeps up this ill-conceived sellers-are-cannon-fodder policy shift.

I think it has to do with the idea that there are a LOT of low quality sellers on the platform. And as far as I saw from my category at least, they are flushing a lot of duplicate, suspicious gigs, same with people that cheat the system, etc. In a perfect world, we wouldn't have them, but the reality is that they are here, and they bring the platform down. I just hope that if there are issues and buyers cheat the system and manipulate sellers, Fiverr will do the right thing.

So I had a call with someone from Fiverr yesterday regarding the cancellation thing, and I was told that they took extreme measures to ensure buyer manipulation will not be an issue. And customer support is there for us, if the buyer is clearly trying to take advantage or manipulate things. Only time can tell. I've been here for 10 years almost, and each time there was even a slight issue, it was solved for me. Sure, there were some bad times here and there, but that's valid for any platform. 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

If you saw that the project materials were bad and still worked on the project, then delivered, that's on you. It's your right to cancel if you feel the request is not ok. So be more careful next time. 

At that time I received the project materials after the buyer placed the order, I was very careless at that time and really regretted it. Now my order completion is 0%, what should I do to increase it?

• Like 6