Buyer Not Accept Custom Offer

uzzal32

Question

Recently I have completed a few orders successfully and also received new orders. But 5 days ago a new buyer contacted me in my inbox. I replied to his message and discussed his project. Finally, I told him the price and he agreed to the price. Also, I asked him if I could send you a custom offer with this price. He agreed and asked me to send a custom offer. I sent the offer within minutes. But he has not accepted this offer till now. After 1 day I told him to accept the custom offer. He said that he will accept the proposal soon. I think he will not accept this offer. If he doesn't accept this offer, will it affect my gig ranking?

• Like 5

4 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

Recently I have completed a few orders successfully and also received new orders. But 5 days ago a new buyer contacted me in my inbox. I replied to his message and discussed his project. Finally, I told him the price and he agreed to the price. Also, I asked him if I could send you a custom offer with this price. He agreed and asked me to send a custom offer. I sent the offer within minutes. But he has not accepted this offer till now. After 1 day I told him to accept the custom offer. He said that he will accept the proposal soon. I think he will not accept this offer. If he doesn't accept this offer, will it affect my gig ranking?

No, it won't affect your ranking. 

I recommend that you don't push the buyer to confirm the offer again. Sometimes, buyers just disappear; other times, they need a bit more time. By being pushy, you risk making them uncomfortable. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, smashradio said:

No, it won't affect your ranking. 

I recommend that you don't push the buyer to confirm the offer again. Sometimes, buyers just disappear; other times, they need a bit more time. By being pushy, you risk making them uncomfortable. 

Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestion

• Like 4