Tips on starting out as a newbie, how do i increase my impression or improve my gigs performance?

valentinesalim

Question

Hi! This is my first time freelancing on Fiverr. I just started like maybe 3 weeks ago and apparently 1 person just contacted me looking to order yesterday. Is it normal  to get that amount of orders during that period? How can I improve my performance? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys ❤️ 

https://www.fiverr.com/valentinesalim/create-nft-landing-page-nft-website-design-in-figma

• Like 13

1 answer to this question

On 6/8/2023 at 4:06 PM, kevin_etugala said:

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! The number of orders you receive within the first few weeks can vary greatly depending on several factors such as your gig visibility, competition, and market demand. It's not uncommon to receive a relatively small number of orders in the beginning.

To improve your performance and attract more orders, here are some suggestions:

1. Optimize your gig: Ensure that your gig title, description, and tags are optimized with relevant keywords that potential buyers might search for. Highlight your skills, experience, and the value you can provide to clients.
  2. Showcase your portfolio: If you have any previous work or samples related to your gig, include them in your portfolio section. This will give potential buyers a glimpse of your capabilities and increase their confidence in hiring you.
  3. Offer competitive pricing: Consider offering competitive pricing for your services, especially in the beginning. This can help attract clients who are looking for good value for their money.
  4. Promote your gig: Take advantage of social media platforms, forums, and relevant communities to promote your gig. Engage in discussions related to your niche and provide valuable insights to position yourself as an expert.
  5. Provide excellent customer service: Deliver your work on time and maintain clear communication with your clients. Respond promptly to messages and address any concerns or questions they may have. Positive reviews and satisfied clients can lead to more orders and better visibility on the platform.
  6. Seek feedback and improve: After completing orders, ask your clients for feedback. Constructive criticism can help you identify areas for improvement and refine your services.

Remember, building a successful freelancing career takes time and effort. Stay dedicated, continuously improve your skills, and adapt to the needs of your target market. Best of luck on your Fiverr journey!

AI will definitely take jobs, if folks use AI that way

On 6/8/2023 at 3:38 PM, valentinesalim said:

Hi! This is my first time freelancing on Fiverr. I just started like maybe 3 weeks ago and apparently 1 person just contacted me looking to order yesterday. Is it normal  to get that amount of orders during that period? How can I improve my performance? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys ❤️ 

https://www.fiverr.com/valentinesalim/create-nft-landing-page-nft-website-design-in-figma

read some posts:

• Like 4