I am a web, email, html developer and i need buyers email access and other information like social links

hamzayounis_105

Question

I am new here.

I have completed two orders of WordPress and email template but whenever I type "email template" it gives a warning. But without it my work is not possible.

I needed WordPress logins, plugins logins (plugins websites like tidio, etc), and social links too to add them to the website or template.

If the buyer has no issue with it I hope so fiverr will not have please clear my issue

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

I am new here.

I have completed two orders of WordPress and email template but whenever I type "email template" it gives a warning. But without it my work is not possible.

I needed WordPress logins, plugins logins (plugins websites like tidio, etc), and social links too to add them to the website or template.

If the buyer has no issue with it I hope so fiverr will not have please clear my issue

image.png.eba8438d6bd00d10b8b5755b28b54bf0.png

• Like 14

11 hours ago, hamzayounis_105 said:

I am new here.

I think you should contact Fiverr Support and explain your situation to them. They will guide you what to do or what not. Follow their advices only. 

If it's a part of your service i.e. email address, social media access etc, then it should be done via Order Page only. Before that, discuss with Fiverr Support first.

• Like 7

Hi, I am an HTML Email Developer and I want to show my emails in gig description through a link on youtube. I will record them all and put on youtube. Because by recording the quality looks real and good rather than a screenshot. Also cant share my GitHub link because the client may just copy all the code and use it LOL..Just tell me can i use youtube link or not, will it effect bad like a warning?

• Like 9
  • Up 1

On 6/8/2023 at 11:34 AM, hamzayounis_105 said:

I am new here.

you can ask as long as you need it as part of work.

• Like 3