hello please i collect fiverr client they say i should hard i hard but is don't show please help me

mr_topfiverr01

Question

9 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Is the question about a problem you're having with a current order or a customer of yours?

Maybe writing the question in English & Spanish might help people understand what you mean more clearly.

Not sure how that would help when this is his fluent English, while he's only conversational in Spanish. I can't even picture what the Spanish will be like.

image.png.5922c45f04e706892eee570b71eb32cc.png 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

30 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Not sure how that would help when this is his fluent English, while he's only conversational in Spanish

Though the seller lists their country as Argentina and I saw it say "conversational" Spanish and well as German, the official language of Argentina is Spanish and the web says it's spoken by nearly all Argentinians, therefore given this, and the original question, I concluded that the most probable language that the OP could write the question most clearly in could be Spanish. 🕵️‍♂️🙂

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Up 2

55 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Though the seller lists their country as Argentina and I saw it say "conversational" Spanish and well as German, the official language of Argentina is Spanish and the web says it's spoken by nearly all Argentinians, therefore given this, and the original question, I concluded that the most probable language that the OP could write the question most clearly in could be Spanish. 🕵️‍♂️🙂

My dear interlocutor, it appears as though you may have, with all due respect, failed to unearth the profound and intricate subtleties that so craftily dwell beneath the surface of my missive. 🕵️‍♂️

• Like 5