stylomat_gfx

Question

Hello Fiverr seller family!! My two gigs are eligible for Fiverr gig promotion and I have turned it on for them. i have kept the CPC on auto mode and daily budget of $10 but I am not receiving much clicks or impressions on them. I am attaching screen shot of this month promotion for your review.
Can you please guide me how much should be the daily budget? And also should I keep CPC auto or select some amount manually?

Thank You

gig promotion.jpeg

• Like 9

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, stylomat_gfx said:

Hello Fiverr seller family!! My two gigs are eligible for Fiverr gig promotion and I have turned it on for them. i have kept the CPC on auto mode and daily budget of $10 but I am not receiving much clicks or impressions on them. I am attaching screen shot of this month promotion for your review.
Can you please guide me how much should be the daily budget? And also should I keep CPC auto or select some amount manually?

Thank You

gig promotion.jpeg

Hello 🙂 To win competition from other sellers who use advertising, it is not enough to put a high BID! The most important thing is your rating and gig position 🙂 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, stylomat_gfx said:

Thank You

gig promotion.jpeg

from my past experience I seen that if your performance is not good enough even the promotion option will not give you a result that you are hoping.... so, seeing your screenshot seems that your performance is not good enough to have a better result than what you are getting.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, stylomat_gfx said:

@venonusa dear my rating is 5 star and also I have enough reviews that's why I am eligible for this promotion.

Not because you have all 5 stars means your performance is strong enough to compete with other sellers in Fiverr, so if your conversion Traffic/Orders is not good enough, my dear your performance is poor compared to other sellers.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Just now, stylomat_gfx said:

@venonusa so what should I do. Should I edit my gigs for better performance? Please tell me the solution. 

You should see what %  conversion you are getting between impressions and orders, if the percentage is very low it could mean there is something wrong with your gigs, for example the image or the description or the price. My advise is to double check everything in your gig and compare with other Fiverr gigs competitors.

• Like 5