My gig is not performing

isratjahan001

Question

Greetings to all. My gig is not performing since last few days. Impressions and clicks are not increasing. I changed my gig description, title, thumbnail. Around 10-12 hours I tried to stay active. I did gig marketing. But still got no result.

Capture.PNG

Edited by isratjahan001
  • Like 9

5 answers to this question

Staying active on Fiverr will do nothing for your profile. It's a severe waste of time. 

Try to your images and gig description, experiment with new things. It seems you are getting impressions, people just don't click. I can only assume your thumbnail is very similar to other people within your niche. Stand out with a different type of thumbnail. You can also try to create another gig title. Also, these niches are full of gigs, so it's safe to say not all gigs will take off. 

• Like 11

Guest tusar584
9 hours ago, isratjahan001 said:

Greetings to all. My gig is not performing since last few days. Impressions and clicks are not increasing. I changed my gig description, title, thumbnail. Around 10-12 hours I tried to stay active. I did gig marketing. But still got no result.

Capture.PNG

"It can be challenging when gigs don't perform as expected. Keep refining your gig by optimizing keywords, showcasing unique selling points, and delivering outstanding work. Additionally, explore other promotional strategies like social media, Fiverr forums, and reaching out to potential clients directly. Stay persistent and positive, and success will come your way!"