gigs not showing in searching feature

realfacts191

Question

23 hours ago, mohd_bilal said:

My gigs have been removed, re-shown and removed again. 🙂

How long after your gigs were reshown?

21 hours ago, irfanahmadnaz1 said:

Mine too. It appeared and then they are removed again. 

How long after your gigs were reshown?

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, realfacts191 said:
Fiver has removed many seller's gigs from the search feature. Here are the sellers whose gigs have been re-shown after being removed and how long it took.

I have a question... do you have the opportunity to promote a gig on Fiverr ? 🙂 Or says that your gig does not meet the standards?

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, realfacts191 said:

I had 3000 impressions. Now it is decreasing to 130. And are decreasing day by day

I understand you! This is a very unpleasant situation! My gig was also always in the top ranking, but it seems to me that if several clients in a short period of time leave bad private feedback about cooperation with you, Fiverr's algorithms drastically lower the rating!

• Like 26
  • Up 1

4 minutes ago, carrotymusic said:

I understand you! This is a very unpleasant situation! My gig was also always in the top ranking, but it seems to me that if several clients in a short period of time leave bad private feedback about cooperation with you, Fiverr's algorithms drastically lower the rating!

I have no bad feedback. I have 24  five stars feedback and one 4.9 star feedback

Edited by realfacts191
  • Like 27
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, irfanahmadnaz1 said:

All clients were happy and they were satisfied. I don't understand why a buyer would give bad private feedback if they are happy and give good public feedback. My gigs disappeared again after one good month.

same to you. but we will do just waiting

• Like 27
  • Up 1

On 5/20/2023 at 7:55 PM, realfacts191 said:

for some days my gigs are not showing in the searching feature. my gigs performance was very good. I remained online all time. Can anyone help me?

Wait, some days or months. Fiverr algorithm understanding is very taff. Hopefully, it is solve very soon.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, carrotymusic said:

Putting at last pages are understandable, but pulling out from search is something surprising. I also have good feedback, my clients are also happy, but this problem is really unable to understand. 

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rashidaly22 said:

Putting at last pages are understandable, but pulling out from search is something surprising. I also have good feedback, my clients are also happy, but this problem is really unable to understand. 

Yes, it's true.... really unable to understand 😞 I had this problem twice! If you continue to do good work with your loyal customers and stay active on Fiverr, everything should be back to normal in about 30-50 days! At least it was like that for me!

I am also facing a similar problem now! My gig, which was in the first place in the ranking for many keywords, is now on the 9-10 page of the search!! but ads are available!! This situation can happen even if 2 customers in a row are dissatisfied and write about it in private Fiverr reviews! (It is my opinion)

• Like 23
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1