99% drop in impressions in 2 days

ahmedlone112

All 20 of my gigs got a huge drop in impression at the same time, I waited hoping they'd go back to normal but it's been a week and I have gotten a few more orders as well but nothing seems to help. CS gave me the same copy-paste replies, I am sharing a graph of my most popular gig here for reference. As for my stats, I haven't gotten any bad public reviews, I am a level 2 seller and most of my on-time stats are 100% except delivery which has been at 92-92 for the past few weeks (even before this dump). It's my second year on Fiverr and seeing this is really discouraging given that any day all my gigs can just go to the bottom of the barrel and Fiverr's CS team would consider that normal without any explaination.

image.thumb.png.a1febabce0cf333c2fb88e8b6e23a1c0.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Though I am a new seller. But I have heard that you can't stop gig marketing. Marketing where your target audience stayed. If you stop your marketing, your gig gets less outside traffic.

Fiverr's statement is very clear your gig, your service your business, bring clients by yourselves. When you receive the order, and deliver the order with a positive rating, Fiverr will promote your gig by changing gig position, and mail marketing (to those who have searched by your keyword/category, visit a few gigs but not buy any).
On the other hand, Fiverr may not have any visitors to your service. Or your clients give you a negative rating in hidden assessments. You always get a reply from Fiverr that "Fiverr doesn't ensure any impression, clicks, or order to your gig" Research and publish your gig. I have reached them many times. But their reply is like this.

• Like 3