gig is ranking in increasing impression and clicking rate but not getting work even giving 24/7

eden_intl

hey,

I am humna?eden_intl on Fiverr. please help me to tell my mistake r the gig issue. My GIGs are ranking in impression and in clicking but after this, I am not getting orders. I have attached my gig link and screenshot telling my mistake that will result in getting orders.https://www.fiverr.com/users/eden_intl/manage_gigs/design-premium-amazon-a-plus-content-ebc-design-and-enhanced-brand-content/edit?step=0&tab=general

Screenshot (106).png

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, eden_intl said:

you mean my communication skills?

That is a small issue. The larger issue is that when you claim to be "fluent" in English, but clearly are not, it makes potential buyers wonder if you will misrepresent that fact, what else in your profile may not be true.  It is fine to be shaky in English, it is not OK to claim that you are fluent when you are not. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

The title of the gig "I will insert card for amazon, amazon thank you card, product insert" might be better if it was reworded a bit. Saying "I will insert card..." sounds like you're offering to insert a card. The top selling similar gigs say they're going to design a product insert card or have a similar title.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1