Gig Ranking

bdchyrumman

• 4 months later...
On 10/4/2023 at 11:22 AM, bdchyrumman said:

Please someone tell me why my gig is not ranked?

New sellers receive a temporary boost from Fiverr and because of this, they appear in the search results. For you, that boost is finished. Now you need to earn by yourself your spot in the search results. You definitely need to start selling.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

New sellers receive a temporary boost from Fiverr and because of this, they appear in the search results. For you, that boost is finished. Now you need to earn by yourself your spot in the search results. You definitely need to start selling.

Dear Sir,

please check my gig https://www.fiverr.com/bdchyrumman/organic-youtube-video-promotion-and-advertising-marketing 

Thanks

• Like 2

First of all, you have to match all the condition which actually Fiverr suggest you. Definitely your gig will be ranked. Title, Tag and Description will be matched. Most us don't feel like that. But it's true. You have to remember that Fiverr optimize a gig according to the algorithm.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, alamin_arzam said:

First of all, you have to match all the condition which actually Fiverr suggest you. Definitely your gig will be ranked. Title, Tag and Description will be matched. Most us don't feel like that. But it's true. You have to remember that Fiverr optimize a gig according to the algorithm.

please check my gig https://www.fiverr.com/bdchyrumman/organic-youtube-video-promotion-and-advertising-marketing 

Thanks

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, bdchyrumman said:

Sorry, I don't do this kind of service, I just don’t have time for this. But I am sure you can hire someone on Fiverr, who can fix your gigs or optimize your account.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Your image is perfect. But your title and description is awkward. Promotion ( but you have written Prom0tion ). Video ( but you have written Vide0 ). This type of description, Fiverr will not be ranked. And your description is not good. Because you could not describe properly the services what you want to provide. 

Edited by alamin_arzam
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, alamin_arzam said:

Your image is perfect. But your title and description is awkward. Promotion ( but you have type written Prom0tion ). Video ( but you have written Vide0 ). This type of description, Fiverr will not be ranked. And your description is not good. Because you could not describe properly the services what you want to provide. 

will you help me
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, bdchyrumman said:
will you help me

Your description reads poorly in general. I think you need to perhaps look at it again and try to read it out loud. Think about it this way: if someone's looking for YouTube promotions, they want to be able to talk to you efficiently, right? You need to show that you can do it. Another thing is that the way some letters are awkwardly replaced in your description makes it feel like perhaps you could have copied the words and just exchanged some things to ensure you don't get caught. I hope that's not the case, of course, but that's something to perhaps think about. 

The interesting thing to me is that you have 500 bookmarks on your gig but not a single sale. Just thinking logically (though I do NOT think Fiverr cares about it), that doesn't give off the right vibes, right? I mean, it's impressive, I guess, but it's also a bit odd

.The truth is that at the moment,  I would NOT trust you if I were a buyer. You need to know how to sell yourself (using your OWN words and skills), especially if you offer promotions. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

Sorry, I don't do this kind of service, I just don’t have time for this. But I am sure you can hire someone on Fiverr, who can fix your gigs or optimize your account.

I think you win with this approach. 

I give up, trying to help doesn't...help.

• Like 4

It says you offer Google Ads campaigns that will show the video to an audience of 10K. Are those views or impressions? Maybe you should specify that. Also, I assume you will be using part of the order amount to promote the videos, as you don't specify that the buyer should pay for the ads separately. That means if it is 10K views at $0.01 per view (about the absolute lowest you can go and a very low-value audience), you will get a profit of $5 as a seller. What will you do if a buyer cancels the order? Then you'll lose those $10 without getting anything back. 

EDIT: And why did I just waste my time writing this? He won't understand it, anyway.

EDIT 2: Now I got a PM from him asking him what he can do... well... yeah... ok.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, katakatica said:

I think you win with this approach. 

I give up, trying to help doesn't...help.

In September 2020, I created my Fiverr account and started studying everything. I made my first gig at the end of November when I was ready and prepared. 2 weeks later I sold my first gig. Now everyone creates an account + several gigs, and they know nothing. They just want to get money quickly and easily. And then they fail.

• Like 2
  • Up 4

16 minutes ago, vibronx said:

EDIT 2: Now I got a PM from him asking him what he can do... well... yeah... ok.

Charming.

12 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

In September 2020, I created my Fiverr account and started studying everything. I made my first gig at the end of November when I was ready and prepared. 2 weeks later I sold my first gig. Now everyone creates an account + several gigs, and they know nothing. They just want to get money quickly and easily. And then they fail.

The thing is, I wanted quick money (and to try out writing in a different light because I'm a nerd), but with loads of trial and error, I managed to figure things out. A lot of people just... don't even try, or don't know how to try, perhaps but... 

I don't know, sometimes I expect at least some sort of a reply back, I guess? 

• Like 6