Gig is not search result

abm_abdullah

Question

17 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, abm_abdullah said:

Hello! There,

Suddenly i see one of my gig is not search result, it was in First page in relevant service, but now where it is i don't know, what can i do now?

Have you checked on the other pages of that gigs? Did you notice any drop in impressions and clicks?

• Like 16

When you make changes to a GIG, it will remain under review for a few days. This is the reason why you may not perceive it. Each time you make an edit, the same process will occur, and with every modification, you undergo a review.

• Like 14

Fiverr Support Replied me, they said

Your Gig impressions are dependent on many different factors, including your seller statistics, performance, and additional internal factors. Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, clicks, or views for your Gig. As mentioned in our previous response, Gigs may also be removed from our search feature due to poor performance indicators. now my question is that,  is it possible comeback my gig in search result? anyone here to help me about this situation please?

• Like 12
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, abm_abdullah said:

Fiverr Support Replied me, they said

Your Gig impressions are dependent on many different factors, including your seller statistics, performance, and additional internal factors. Fiverr does not guarantee impressions, clicks, or views for your Gig. As mentioned in our previous response, Gigs may also be removed from our search feature due to poor performance indicators. now my question is that,  is it possible comeback my gig in search result? anyone here to help me about this situation please?

Yes, Absolutely. Complete more orders, deliver quality work, and it will gradually rank up again. Gig ranking goes down and shuffles from time to time to give everyone a fair chance which has nothing to do with any update issues as far as I know. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 2