it's Not Fair!!!!

palebluedot_

Question

It's not fair when You deliver your work way soon, and You wait days and days for the buyer to approve. then after that, he comes with a revision request that marks Your order as late.

I've tried to deliver sooner, and I've tried to put sufficient number of days for both delivery and revisions. BUT EVEN WITH THAT the clients sometimes totally forget about the order, come late, and ask for revisions.... making You the late one.

was wondering if there is any option that allows You to configure the revision system.. so that everytime a buyer requests one, the delivery time gets extended automatically?

If Not, then WHAT TO DO?!!!

Thanks

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, palebluedot_ said:

It's not fair when You deliver your work way soon, and You wait days and days for the buyer to approve. then after that, he comes with a revision request that marks Your order as late.

I've tried to deliver sooner, and I've tried to put sufficient number of days for both delivery and revisions. BUT EVEN WITH THAT the clients sometimes totally forget about the order, come late, and ask for revisions.... making You the late one.

was wondering if there is any option that allows You to configure the revision system.. so that everytime a buyer requests one, the delivery time gets extended automatically?

If Not, then WHAT TO DO?!!!

You have to request extend time manually, there is not automatically system. How to solve it? sending extend deliver time or If you think that client is a troublemaker, send request to cancel the order.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, palebluedot_ said:

so that everytime a buyer requests one, the delivery time gets extended automatically?

If you delivered your order within the timeframe then if a client asks a revision it doesn’t affect your stats. The order will show late but it doesn’t matter as long as your work on time it will not affect your stats. 

• Like 3
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1