My Gig was performing well but it got sudden drop to zero impression?

codes_solution1

Question

Hello Member, I am New Seller, I have completed 8 orders and 1 order is in queue It will be completed in next 10 to 12 days. My gig was get impressions on 350+ per day be from last two days it got dropped. Day before yesterday it was 269 and yesterday impression it got 0. I have checked the gig status from support it says 

Gig status: Active

Your Gig is active and appears in search results.
Can you please guide me why this happening. As i have seen many new sellers gigs on first page with no orders.

• Like 5
  • Up 3

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, codes_solution1 said:

Hello Member, I am New Seller, I have completed 8 orders and 1 order is in queue It will be completed in next 10 to 12 days. My gig was get impressions on 350+ per day be from last two days it got dropped. Day before yesterday it was 269 and yesterday impression it got 0. I have checked the gig status from support it says 

Gig status: Active

Your Gig is active and appears in search results.
Can you please guide me why this happening. As i have seen many new sellers gigs on first page with no orders.

Hello too

There is a possibility that your competitors are doing well better than you so you need to work on your gigs. Improve your gig images as they are not attractive to convince buyers! Work on them! Work on Gig Descriptions as well

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mdrobiul156 said:

There are many factors that may have affected your gig's impressions and caused them to drop suddenly, such as changes in Fiverr's algorithm or the competition for similar gigs. Here are a few suggestions that may help you:

1. Optimize your gig's title, description, and tags: Make sure that your gig's title, description, and tags contain relevant keywords that buyers search for. This will increase the chances of your gig showing up in search results.

2. Promote your gig outside of Fiverr: You can increase your visibility by promoting your gig on social media, your personal website, or other platforms where your target audience may be.

3. Deliver high-quality work: Providing high-quality work to your clients can lead to positive reviews, which in turn can help increase your exposure on Fiverr.

4. Consider offering competitive pricing and packages: Setting competitive prices and offering different packages for your services can help make your gig more appealing to potential buyers.

5. Seek out buyer requests: Be proactive and check out the "Buyer Requests" section regularly to find potential clients seeking your services.

Also, keep in mind that Fiverr's algorithm is constantly changing, and sometimes it may take time for your gig to gain traction in the search results. Stay persistent and continue to improve your gig's optimization, delivery, and pricing. Best of luck!

How can you suggest these to anyone else when you have made Zero Sales yet on Fiverr? Kindly avoid suggesting these if you have not implemented for yourself or experienced these on your own! 🤦‍♀️

Also, don't you know the status on Buyer Requests that it's gone forever? 🙄

Advice for you: Better to work on your gigs and make sales first rather than guiding others! 🙏

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

There is a possibility that your competitors are doing well better than you so you need to work on your gigs. Improve your gig images as they are not attractive to convince buyers! Work on them! Work on Gig Descriptions as well

Hi, I have shared my gig in this topic. Can you tell me what might be wrong in it. Your Suggestion would really help me alot. Thank you.

• Like 2