Suddenly getting low to no impressions on my gigs.

cgpros

Question

Hey folks, Hope you guys are doing well, So I used to get around 1k - 2k impressions weekly but suddenly my impression rates dropped down significantly and its been severely low for around 4 months now, Currently my impression rates hover around 25-30 hence no clicks at all, tried deleting/creating new gigs, tried all trendy gig tags (haven't messed with the gig title), updated my prices, updated my portfolio as well but nothing seems to impact the impression rates finally decided to put this on forum, Would really appreciate your help, Thanks.

https://www.fiverr.com/cgpros?public_mode=true

• Like 8

9 answers to this question

I'm not entirely sure but Fiverr's algorithm prioritize sellers with a high buyer satisfaction and a continuous momentum. Your gig probably moved from the first search pages to lower ones because of a bad private feedback or because you simply did not get any orders as of late. My advice to you would be to create a new gig again and to use every feature Fiverr provides for you (FAQ, packages, description..)
If anyone approaches you with any kind of job that you can do, just do it (even for a low price) to build momentum and prove to the algorithm that you can get the job done.

I hope this will help you! Cheers

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cgpros said:

Hey folks, Hope you guys are doing well, So I used to get around 1k - 2k impressions weekly but suddenly my impression rates dropped down significantly and its been severely low for around 4 months now, Currently my impression rates hover around 25-30 hence no clicks at all, tried deleting/creating new gigs, tried all trendy gig tags (haven't messed with the gig title), updated my prices, updated my portfolio as well but nothing seems to impact the impression rates finally decided to put this on forum, Would really appreciate your help, Thanks.

https://www.fiverr.com/cgpros?public_mode=true

The causes could be your performance, example: if you received one or more negative private reviews or if you delivered late orders. So, if you cancel the gigs and recreate new gigs you will not solve the problem.

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, venonusa said:

The causes could be your performance, example: if you received one or more negative private reviews or if you delivered late orders. So, if you cancel the gigs and recreate new gigs you will not solve the problem.

Any chance of it being fixable, I would really appreciate your suggestions, thanks for the reply :)

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cgpros said:

Any chance of it being fixable, I would really appreciate your suggestions, thanks for the reply :)

There is no reason to cancel your gigs if they worked fine before. Try to figure out where you went wrong with past clients, so, that you don't make same mistake again. 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

18 minutes ago, venonusa said:

There is no reason to cancel your gigs if they worked fine before. Try to figure out where you went wrong with past clients, so, that you don't make same mistake again. 

Gotcha, though I'm not getting any click or impression causing a total shutdown of newer clients, does fiverr reevaluate its algorithm after a some time or is it gonna be like that until i get positive private reviews from bunch of clients ? If that's the case i don't think i can do much besides wait or to close the account and start all over again 😕 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cgpros said:

Gotcha, though I'm not getting any click or impression causing a total shutdown of newer clients, does fiverr reevaluate its algorithm after a some time or is it gonna be like that until i get positive private reviews from bunch of clients ? If that's the case i don't think i can do much besides wait or to close the account and start all over again 😕 

Why don't you promote your gig with Facebook ads? this could help to receive new orders...

• Like 5

As @venonusasaid, neither closing account and create a new one nor deleting a working gigs will not be a good idea. You are a level 1 seller. As I see on your profile, rarely do you get order. If I were you, I will try to contact a old clients that you work with, and ask if they have any project. If you want to bounce up again you should work on a project on fiverr first. Remember that it's a competition. You should show that you are good and professional among the other competitor on your niche. 

Edited by michmikaia
Missing and typos
  • Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

Fiverr's algorithm prioritize sellers with a high buyer satisfaction and a continuous momentum. Your gig probably moved from the first search pages to lower ones because of a bad private feedback. My advice to you would be to create a new gig again and to use every feature Fiverr provides for you (FAQ, packages, description..)

• Like 3