Not Order

localseoall

1 hour ago, localseoall said:

I have not any order in this month!

I don't know where to start.   Some of your claims on your gigs are pretty ludicrous 

1) You claim to be an organic SEO expert, yet you have only had 3 customers in nearly a year?

2) You claim to be able to promote any business through Facebook advertising to Millions of people, apart from it seems your own business?

3) You claim to be able to rank people on Page 1 of Google and Google my business, which is clearly false advertising?

4) You have multiple gigs all saying the same thing.  What's the point of that?

5) You profile bigs up the fact that you're an expert, yet you can't get any orders.?

It's very frustrating to see one side of a freelancer on the Fiverr Platform and another side on here.  FYI..  Digital Marketing is a lot more than joining lots of Facebook groups and sharing to them

Have you done any training in the principles of digital marketing? are you even qualified in digital marketing?

If you can't walk the walk yourself, then don't talk the talk! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 5
  • Up 5

18 hours ago, breals said:

I don't know where to start.   Some of your claims on your gigs are pretty ludicrous 

1) You claim to be an organic SEO expert, yet you have only had 3 customers in nearly a year?

2) You claim to be able to promote any business through Facebook advertising to Millions of people, apart from it seems your own business?

3) You claim to be able to rank people on Page 1 of Google and Google my business, which is clearly false advertising?

4) You have multiple gigs all saying the same thing.  What's the point of that?

5) You profile bigs up the fact that you're an expert, yet you can't get any orders.?

It's very frustrating to see one side of a freelancer on the Fiverr Platform and another side on here.  FYI..  Digital Marketing is a lot more than joining lots of Facebook groups and sharing to them

Have you done any training in the principles of digital marketing? are you even qualified in digital marketing?

If you can't walk the walk yourself, then don't talk the talk! 

Hey breals,

How can I solve it, can i delate my gig and create new gigs for ranking?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1