Selling with my girlfriend on the same computer

takezoart

Merhabalar, Fiverr'da başarılı bir satıcı olma yolunda ilerliyorum, aynı evde kaldığım kız arkadaşıma bir Fiverr hesabı açıp para kazanması için rehberlik etmek istiyorum fakat bilgisayarı bir süredir bozuk ve benim bilgisayarımı kullanacak, kendi payoneer hesabı olacak ve onun telefonunda bir Fiverr hesabı açacağız, bu sorun olur mu? Çoklu hesap sayılır mı?

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

Hello, I am on my way to becoming a successful seller on fiverr, I want to open a fiverr account for my girlfriend who I stay at the same house and direct her to make money, but her computer is broken for a while and she will use my computer, she will have her own payoneer account and we will open a fiverr account on her phone, will this be a problem? Does it count as multiple accounts?

• Like 7

Okay so the problem if you open a account from one pc Fiverr tracks the mac address the that device and as you know Fiverr doesn't allow people to have 2 account i one computer or device so the 2nd account will be banned. If you got lucky some how it will take time to track but eventually it will be banned after some time. So its better not to open 2nd account on the same device. just fix the broken device and then you can open another account from that device. Its much safer.

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, takezoart said:

Hello, I am on my way to becoming a successful seller on fiverr, I want to open a fiverr account for my girlfriend who I stay at the same house and direct her to make money, but her computer is broken for a while and she will use my computer, she will have her own payoneer account and we will open a fiverr account on her phone, will this be a problem? Does it count as multiple accounts?

I had contacted Fiverr CS for a situation similar to yours, your girlfriend can have her own Fiverr account and she can use your pc, she must follow these rules:

• do not sell services similar to yours
  • do not use the same payoneer account to transfer the money
  • do not buy services that you are selling

If you follow these rules you shouldn't have any problems

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, venonusa said:

Fiverr CS ile sizinkine benzer bir durum için iletişime geçmiştim, kız arkadaşınızın kendi Fiverr hesabı olabilir ve bilgisayarınızı kullanabilir, şu kurallara uyması gerekir:

• sizinkine benzer hizmetler satmayın
  • parayı transfer etmek için aynı payoneer hesabını kullanmayın
  • sattığınız hizmetleri satın almayın

Bu kurallara uyarsanız herhangi bir sorun yaşamazsınız.

Thank you for your help

• Like 5

10 hours ago, takezoart said:

Merhabalar, Fiverr'da başarılı bir satıcı olma yolunda ilerliyorum, aynı evde kaldığım kız arkadaşıma bir Fiverr hesabı açıp para kazanması için rehberlik etmek istiyorum fakat bilgisayarı bir süredir bozuk ve benim bilgisayarımı kullanacak, kendi payoneer hesabı olacak ve onun telefonunda bir Fiverr hesabı açacağız, bu sorun olur mu? Çoklu hesap sayılır mı?

Google Translated Like This: ⬇️🙄

Hello, I am on the way to become a successful seller on Fiverr, I want to guide my girlfriend who I live with to open a Fiverr account and earn money, but her computer has been broken for a while and she will use my computer, she will have her own payoneer account and we will open a Fiverr account on her phone, this is it. is it okay? Does it count as multiple accounts?

Answer: Yes, it will be considered multiple accounts. Hence both accounts will be suspended. Better to fix her computer first then train her. And how come you are gonna become a successful seller with 12 reviews and 4.68 ratings? 🤔 Even you got 2 stars rating 2 weeks ago 🤦‍♀️

Why don't you focus on yourself first? Improve your services first then train others! 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

My girlfriend got her computer back from repair today and the first thing she did was to open an account and create a gig and yes we did that together. But then the account was closed, and I thought it was multiple accounts because I saw it in other people's questions on fiverr, and that's probably what happened. That's why he was blocked from Fiverr. My girlfriend opened a couple of fiverr accounts 50 days ago but never became a seller and so on and so on but she decided to log out of these accounts and then open a new account and become a seller but when she opened an account today she was banned again and the gig was not approved. We would like to solve this problem but when he contacted support, as you know the support team never tries to help, how can we fix this problem?

Should I find the first account and go back to it (not the seller account) or is there another way?

It's complicated, I hope I made myself clear.

• Like 7

Logging out doesn't close an account. It just logs you out of it. So your girlfriend now has 3 Fiverr accounts which is against Fiverr Terms of Service.

The support team does try to help, but it's hard when people break the rules. I would ask support to permanently close two of the accounts and allow continued use of the third account. But maybe because she already broken the rules it's a permanent ban. The only people that can help you are the support team.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Çıkış yapmak bir hesabı kapatmaz. Sadece oturumunuzu kapatır. Yani kız arkadaşının artık Fiverr Hizmet Şartlarına aykırı olan 3 Fiverr hesabı var.

Destek ekibi yardımcı olmaya çalışır, ancak insanlar kuralları çiğnediğinde bu zordur. Destek ekibinden iki hesabı kalıcı olarak kapatmasını ve üçüncü hesabın kullanılmaya devam etmesine izin vermesini rica ediyorum. Ama belki de kuralları çoktan çiğnediği için bu kalıcı bir yasaktır. Size yardımcı olabilecek tek kişi destek ekibidir.

I'm going to throw this to him when he wakes up and hopefully he'll be okay, his support team told him once that they wouldn't help him but maybe he explained the situation wrong and I'll ask him to follow this way.

• Like 7