gig disappeared

shantanu121355

Question

13 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

It most likely has to do with a lack of recent deliveries, bad private reviews, etc. Or simply the competitors surpassed you with better performance..

tomorrow my gig arise on the first page. today all my gigs disappeared. in which no order was completed and only 1700 services are available even there I can not find one of my gigs. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

Well your performance in the past 2 months matters. If you had a bad review be it private or public, few orders, stuff like that can affect you. I am dealing with that myself, I am in search but I am pushed way back due to one (or maybe more) bad private review. So yes, performance matters. At this point all you can do is to work on your gigs, promote them, improve your skills, etc. 

• Like 14
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, shantanu121355 said:

Note few things 
1. I changed my network
2. all my gigs are disappeared
3. I was inactive for 24 hours.

do you received negative feedback? double check the title, description and image, maybe there is something wrong

• Like 11

23 hours ago, shantanu121355 said:

My gig was ranked. I came to my hometown and after that, I can not find my gig in the search result. can anyone suggest me any solusion?

Try active on your Fiverr profile, Check the GIG pricing, and focus on GIG image optimization. Best wishes to you. 😊

• Like 9

12 hours ago, addythomas__ said:

The same thing happened to my gigs. I can't find any. And I did not change any network and I have been active all time.

Exactly the same problem with me , all my gigs went to last page, no bad review.

• Like 6

At last, all my gigs are visible and ranked again on the 2nd page. Thanks, everyone for your valuable feedback. Hope you guys also find a solution to your problem.
image.png.b19fa45f3a60ab6204eb75f0a60fe46d.png
In the graph, you can see everything. On March 15 my gig ranked and I got 79 clicks and 2.5k impressions on march 17 it came to 133 impressions as it was not discoverable. Now it is searchable.

Again thanks everyone

• Like 6