my gig is down, what should I do?

prologoseller99

Question

5 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, zradnan360 said:

stay active

Elaborate: Why to stay active?

1 hour ago, prologoseller99 said:

I edited my gig by mistake, now my gig is down, what should I do?

Is any method I use or what can i do to get my gig rank again please let me know it will be very helpful

You cannot do anything now. Wait for few days and then check the status on clicks and impressions that they are increasing or dropping!

• Like 6
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, prologoseller99 said:

I edited my gig by mistake, now my gig is down, what should I do?

Is any method I use or what can i do to get my gig rank again please let me know it will be very helpful

You shouldn't be worried, it is actually quite normal that after some changes on your gig the visibility may vary. Some people say that you shouldn't modify your gig or you'll lose visibility, some say that you should and that will bring you more visibility. I believe in both cases they're probably wrong, and surely not accurate at all.

Do changes on your gigs if you need to make them. If you see something you want to change, or something to improve just do it. It's that simple.

Don't take everything for granted. Just like the tips that @zradnan360 and @masud_digital just gave you.

• Like 5

@maxtpf & @smartdezigns are correct.

There is nothing you can do, just wait. If you have the promoted gigs feature, or coupons you can try that. You could take this opportunity to also launch a new gig.

Staying active really makes no difference to visibility, and social media promotion only has a chance of working if you can contact the perfect target audience. But, that's one of the reasons you pay fiverr 20% - because Fiverr bring you customers.

@zradnan360 & @masud_digital are incorrect.

There is a lot of great advice on the forum, but also bad advice.

My advice for you is that if anyone is giving you tips then check their Fiverr profile. It is usually not a good idea to take Fiverr tips from sellers (such as @zradnan360 & @masud_digital ) who have not made any sales.

• Like 11