What are the best blogging platforms?

Asaf.A

Did you mean what is the best writing/blog platform to promote your gigs or for general writing purposes? There are many great platforms that can be used for both.

The most popular are WordPress (self-hosted website), Medium, Wix, and Squarespace. The platform mostly doesn't matter. what matters the most is the quality of the content you're writing. You can also write on Facebook or Linkedin to increase your reach.

• Like 15
  • Up 1

On 3/15/2023 at 6:54 PM, Asaf.A said:

It's 2023 and there are so many platforms for creating blog websites - WordPress, Weebly, Wix, Drupal, and much more.

I was wondering what are the main things to consider when choosing the platform to work with.

Reference - The Best Blogging Platform in 2023

It depends.

If you want to go for a non-expensive and walk-through type of blog in which you'll be able to see the stats of your performance and rankings over one place then you should go for WordPress. It has plugins like Yoast SEO, Rank Math, and Google Site Kit which will not only tell you the score of your every article but will also tell you how your every blog is doing right in one place.

But if you want to keep things clean and want a fast-loading website with very clean code which is very much preferred by Google then go for Webflow. I see that the Webflow websites are ranking a lot faster these days

• Like 12
  • Up 1

There are lots of platforms such as 

• WordPress
  • Wix
  • Squarespace
  • Blogger
  • Ghost

If you're looking for a powerful and flexible blogging platform, I highly recommend checking out WordPress. With its vast array of plugins and themes, you can customize your blog to your liking and take your blogging to the next level.

• Like 15