What I am doing wrong on Fiverr?

dejan_lon

Here's a few suggestions/comments about the gigs:

Gig: I will branding logo identity for your company

I think the title could be improved a bit
In the gig description:
It says "unlimited revisions" but none of the packages have the number of revisions value set to "unlimited".

Gig: I will be a professional logo creator for within 10 hours

I'd reword the title a bit
In the gig description:
It says "unlimited revisions" but none of the packages have the revisions value set to "unlimited"

Gig: I will custom signature logo for you
Maybe add a verb to the gig title.

Gig: I will do two professtional minimalist logo
In the gig title:
I'd change "professtional". Also if you're doing 2 logos shouldn't it say "logos" in the title instead of "logo"?

Maybe use more than one search tag (though sometimes it doesn't show all of them so maybe you are).

Multiple gigs have the same gig description. I'd make sure each gig description is unique.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, dejan_lon said:

What exactly I am doing wrong? Because I dont get a job over 60 days.

I need tips for my profile.

https://www.fiverr.com/dejan_lon

• You have chosen a highly competitive niche i.e. Logo Design so you need to work on your gigs
  • Improve Gig Images further to make them more unique (to grab buyer's attention)
  • You have used the same Gig Descriptions for all gigs. Why is that? Change gig description of each gig and create content based on the title/services
  • Enable Get Briefs feature. Give it a shot
  • Like 6
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Here's a few suggestions/comments about the gigs:

Gig: I will branding logo identity for your company

I think the title could be improved a bit
In the gig description:
It says "unlimited revisions" but none of the packages have the number of revisions value set to "unlimited".

Gig: I will be a professional logo creator for within 10 hours

I'd reword the title a bit
In the gig description:
It says "unlimited revisions" but none of the packages have the revisions value set to "unlimited"

Gig: I will custom signature logo for you
Maybe add a verb to the gig title.

Gig: I will do two professtional minimalist logo
In the gig title:
I'd change "professtional". Also if you're doing 2 logos shouldn't it say "logos" in the title instead of "logo"?

Maybe use more than one search tag (though sometimes it doesn't show all of them so maybe you are).

Multiple gigs have the same gig description. I'd make sure each gig description is unique.

Thank you for these tips I will work on improving the Gigs, and adjust as you said.

I really appreciate your time and any recommendations are welcome.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, smartdezigns said:
  • You have chosen a highly competitive niche i.e. Logo Design so you need to work on your gigs
  • Improve Gig Images further to make them more unique (to grab buyer's attention)
  • You have used the same Gig Descriptions for all gigs. Why is that? Change gig description of each gig and create content based on the title/services
  • Enable Get Briefs feature. Give it a shot

I am aware that there are many freelancers working in this field and that it is a very large niche.

I attempted to change up the order of my engagements.

Please show me a sample of a professional-looking gig so I understand how it should be done.

• Like 2

Hey @dejan_lon ,

there are many factors that affect or drank our accounts or gigs.

I am giving a few tips which can help you.

1 = Check your gigs in the fiverr search ( to confirm that your gigs appear in the fiverr search because if the gigs are not available in the search this can be a reason).

2= Check gigs position (if the gig is available in search but not available in the first 5 pages this can be also a reason). 

3 = Check Competitors = search for a keyword such as (logo designer)  and check your competitor which is the difference.

4 = Not Initial Order = this is also the main reason if you have zero orders in your gig this is also the main reason because no one can trust you if you did not done a single project and no one will order firstly.

5 = Get First Order = There is a very low chance to get the first order through the Fiverr platform in 2023 because there are more than 20000 competitors with good reviews providing services. we have to use social media such as (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc to get our first order).

These are a few basic reasons which I have mentioned. 

I hope these tips will helpful for you.

Thank you.

Regards 

Muhammad Ali Shah

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, muhdshah0 said:

Hey @dejan_lon ,

there are many factors that affect or drank our accounts or gigs.

I am giving a few tips which can help you.

1 = Check your gigs in the fiverr search ( to confirm that your gigs appear in the fiverr search because if the gigs are not available in the search this can be a reason).

2= Check gigs position (if the gig is available in search but not available in the first 5 pages this can be also a reason). 

3 = Check Competitors = search for a keyword such as (logo designer)  and check your competitor which is the difference.

4 = Not Initial Order = this is also the main reason if you have zero orders in your gig this is also the main reason because no one can trust you if you did not done a single project and no one will order firstly.

5 = Get First Order = There is a very low chance to get the first order through the Fiverr platform in 2023 because there are more than 20000 competitors with good reviews providing services. we have to use social media such as (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc to get our first order).

These are a few basic reasons which I have mentioned. 

I hope these tips will helpful for you.

Thank you.

Regards 

Muhammad Ali Shah

Thank you Muhammad Ali Shah for your ideas, I believe you are right,

I will look at exactly what you stated to me.

Now that I've organized them, would you please take a moment to glance over my gigs and see whether they are in the right order.

I followed @smartdezigns advice to avoid using copied-and-pasted descriptions, therefore I revised and changed the titles.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Being a seller and a struggling one I think the main thing with the orders and the ranking is the research and keeping in touch with the changing algorithm and keywords. I take a couple of weeks but you get the hang of it. once you do, it's pretty much the same. 

I'm sure you're familiar with the keyword research method. Not very mainstream but still I think without seller plus, it's the only way, or at least that I know of. 

Search the main keyword in your niche and go for the gig with the lowest number of reviews but still in the top numbers or the pages and notice the description and keyword difference even the tags. check out a couple of gigs and choose common keywords and check out the gig volume in those keywords as well. as I said once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy. 

And once you get some orders in...... then the real magic begins to happen.

I hope you already know this and if you don't, I hope this helps.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, dejan_lon said:

Please show me a sample of a professional-looking gig so I understand how it should be done.

You have to do research on your own regarding your niche. Check TRS and Level 2 Sellers who are doing well with their logo design services on Fiverr! 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dejan_lon said:

I followed @smartdezigns advice to avoid using copied-and-pasted descriptions, therefore I revised and changed the titles.

Honestly I did not ask you to change the Title of Gigs. I requested you to change the Gig Descriptions. Your Gig URL will remain same like the very 1st title you had..

Kindly read the tips again! (where have I mentioned to change the title?) 🤦‍♀️

• Like 1