Turn off/remove "Fiverr's Questions" on gig page

I've noticed that buyers ignore the questions I've personally set a lot more frequently, possibly because they come after these three questions that really have no use to me and the work I do. Please make it an option to remove these from sellers' gigs. I used to have all the information I needed whenever someone ordered from me. Now I have to go message the buyer and just pray that they respond quickly enough for me to get the work done before the deadline. 

I've already posted about this here, and there are also a handful of sellers who share the same sentiments.

image.thumb.png.c754b1956a071a0b5de10b2abedf7303.png

• Like 3
  • Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree as well. Currently, I set all of my personal questions as required. This could be a temporary fix as the buyer would still need to answer my questions, but not the premade fiverr questions

Edited by brookec25
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...

Totally agree. Fiver is imposing questions that are not suitable for my offerings. For example, the first question is:

1. Is this order for personal use, business use, or a side project?

I only offer personal use of my designs. So, this question should not even be asked. I don't even see an option for licensing my content on Fiverr. :(

• Like 3