What would be your best quick reply for the new messages?

kanishka221b

Question

My quick reply is, " Hello, how are you? ". Actually, this is quite a good quick reply because clients always send messages with their requirements. So instead of continuing the conversation about the project, it is better to set the quick reply to " Hello, how are you? ". Clients never expect that. I think this is the first step to building a relationship with a client. When we ask such a question, they get a positive feeling about us. Because they feel that we care about them.

So, I want to know what you guys put as quick replies. 

This is my first post here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

I have several quick messages set up

I have 56 QRs at the moment. I need to go through and delete a few that I do not use. 

22 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

I use the one appropriate to what the buyer opens with.

Me too, which is why I have so many. 

55 minutes ago, kanishka221b said:

My quick reply is, " Hello, how are you? ". Actually, this is quite a good quick reply because clients always send messages with their requirements.

It is an okay reply if the buyer merely says, "Hello." However, if their message concerns their requirements, they want to get down to business and not exchange pleasantries. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

54 minutes ago, kanishka221b said:

No i was talking about the quick reply when we get a new message from a client in our inbox. 

The automatic message? I disabled that. I found that most people just stopped responding after it. I'd rather message them myself depending on what they say.

• Like 5
  • Up 2