Account is being reviewed

manan012

Question

Hi, I was level 1 seller on Fiverr. My Fiverr account is being reviewed and in the future Fiverr tell me your account will be closed permanently. Fiverr tells me you are using 2 accounts, but I was using just 1 account. I am a housewife and do freelance to support my family and I have a sons who also do freelancing I am providing Social media services & my son provides Graphic Design services. My son was also level 1 seller on Fiverr and near to level 2 badge. We have different categories and both have different laptops. I tell about this Fiverr and also tell Fiverr please do an identity verification both of us, but Fiverr tell me this action is taken carefully and can not be undone. Any solution for this issue?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

8 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, manan012 said:

Any solution for this issue?

There is no solution. Here's the thing: If Fiverr says that they “took the action carefully, and it cannot be undone”. There is nothing you can do about it. Fiverr must have found some evidence against you; otherwise, they wouldn't have banned you.

Moreover, we are just buyers and sellers on this forum; if Fiverr CS denies reinstating your account, there is nothing we can do about it.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, dijal_designer said:

Any solution for this issue?

You've already posted this with the other account. What's the point of making a post with both accounts? 

There is no solution.  If Fiverr says that they “took the action carefully, and it cannot be undone”. There is nothing you can do about it. Fiverr must have found some evidence against you; otherwise, they wouldn't have banned you.

Moreover, we are just buyers and sellers on this forum; if Fiverr CS denies reinstating your account, there is nothing we can do about it.

• Like 7

On 3/14/2023 at 2:10 AM, rahulkajla1 said:

You've already posted this with the other account. What's the point of making a post with both accounts? 

There is no solution.  If Fiverr says that they “took the action carefully, and it cannot be undone”. There is nothing you can do about it. Fiverr must have found some evidence against you; otherwise, they wouldn't have banned you.

I am waiting when your account will be banned on Fiverr without any reason. Because Fiverr bans many freelancer's accounts without any reason.

• Like 6

On 3/15/2023 at 12:07 AM, ashiq_2023 said:

know what, am not a professional to guess or prove that they are the same though am 100% sure that they are the same!!!! then of course fiverr professional can grab it easily......

why they creat double acc. to do different job!!! they can do the jobs by using one profile!!!i think if he admitted his guilty, tell them that he would delete one account, they might give him a chance, but for his double lie, he have to pay a great penalty!!!!!!

sorry for him......!!!

I am also waiting when your account will be banned on Fiverr without any reason. Because Fiverr bans many freelancer's accounts without any reason.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Unfortunately this is not a good news but they will not reinstate your account. They will permanently disabled it after some days. I have read about it on the fiverr forum from different users. They have disabled mine too and stating that I have multiple accounts while that is not true.

attachment-20230315-1-1b1lt4a-disabled.JPG

• Like 4
  • Up 1