Gig Impression down.

milon856

25 minutes ago, milon856 said:

I'm concerned because my gig's impressions have been consistently low for the last few days. 

What can I do now?

Improve your Gig Images and Gig Descriptions, then things will get better for you! I guess we have guided you before too! 🤔

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Improve your Gig Images and Gig Descriptions, then things will get better for you! I guess we have guided you before too! 🤔

Yeah, I know that. But all gigs face this problem, Before every day I see up then 300 impressions, but recently it come down to 10 impressions. Please give me another solution. What do I want to do? 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, milon856 said:

Yeah, I know that. But all gigs face this problem, Before every day I see up then 300 impressions, but recently it come down to 10 impressions. Please give me another solution. What do I want to do? 

Already answered your question. Work on your gig images and descriptions

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, milon856 said:

Did you get any orders when you were getting 300 impressions?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, milon856 said:

Still not yet 

If you didn't get any orders when you were getting 300 impressions, then why are you so worried about losing them?

And as @smartdezigns suggested, why don't you work on making your gig better? If you got impressions and clicks but failed to convert any of them, why would Fiverr keep showing your gig? Fiverr probably decided to give someone else a chance to see if they could convert better than you did. Make your gig better than your competitor's, and maybe you'll get more impressions and clicks.

Of course, there is a lot more to how Fiverr bumps your gigs up or down, but this is the first thing. Work on your gig to make it look nice and attractive, and then worry about other things.

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...