Image background removal

ranaamirsoha781

Are you Rana Amirsohel or Fatima Amir? Is there a reason you are using two names?

Following is your gig description:

I am freelance writer with ever 5 year experience in the industry I specializing in creating compiling and engaging contant across a range of subjects including technology business and personal finance i am design logo shirts images

You don't provide any of the services mentioned in the profile description on Fiverr. You are a freelance writer with 5 years of experience and you are offering background removal services? 

Why do you have so many gigs that essentially provide the same background removal service? Multiple gigs offering the exact same service do not increase your chances of getting orders.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, ranaamirsoha781 said:

Why is my gig not getting any clicks and getting any work?

Because your gig images are not attractive and some of the your gig images are cut off.. So better to work on improving them (gig images).. Work on Gig Descriptions as well

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ranaamirsoha781 said:

Hi sir

My name is fatima amir please help me, can you check out if there are things I need to improve with my gig and profile. To get my first sale.

Why are you spamming the Forum by creating repetitive questions? You have asked 1 question about your gigs. That's enough I think!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ranaamirsoha781 said:

Why New Seller has No Job?

Maybe have some patience at first. Since you made 5 posts about the same thing, trying to get more visibility? I really don't get it, there's not robots or algorithms here. We're all humans, and most of us are sellers just like you.

If you can't even wait 24h for a response about your own service then I'm not sure how you're gonna be able to handle "The Fiverr experience" or any other, business wise.

• Like 3