How can I increase my gig impression and getting more order?

dsd_technology

39 minutes ago, organic_growth_ said:

My question now is, is promoting on social media really work?

Maybe.. hahaha. People keep suggesting the same things over and over. Some sellers can't even promote their gigs on Fiverr, I wonder what they're gonna do on other platforms.

@dsd_technologyWelcome to the forum! You can find many useful posts on here, and many experienced sellers giving out free and REAL tips. Which are not those bots that keep copying and pasting the same stuff in every post.

Here's an example of an useful source:

• Like 11

3 hours ago, organic_growth_ said:

My question now is, is promoting on social media really work?

it depends what you mean by "promoting on social media" 90% of people in Fiverr think that putting the link of their service in the groups is a promotion, it is not promotion but it's called spamming the groups. If, on the other hand, you create an ads on Facebook where you promote your gig and pay Facebook, this is called promotion. To answer your question, if promotion is done well, it can bring good results.

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, dsd_technology said:

Hi all, i am new seller on fiver how can i get more impression and getting more order ?? kindly do let me know 

read below:

Just now, venonusa said:

it depends what you mean by "promoting on social media" 90% of people in Fiverr think that putting the link of their service in the groups is a promotion, it is not promotion but it's called spamming the groups. If, on the other hand, you create an ads on Facebook where you promote your gig and pay Facebook, this is called promotion. To answer your question, if promotion is done well, it can bring good results.

or you can use Fiverr promotion to promote your gig

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

I agree with you.

• Like 9

19 hours ago, maxtpf said:

Maybe.. hahaha. People keep suggesting the same things over and over. Some sellers can't even promote their gigs on Fiverr, I wonder what they're gonna do on other platforms.

@dsd_technologyWelcome to the forum! You can find many useful posts on here, and many experienced sellers giving out free and REAL tips. Which are not those bots that keep copying and pasting the same stuff in every post.

@maxtpf  thank you for this information 🙂

• Like 9

20 hours ago, maxtpf said:

@maxtpf thanks for your warm welcome and for this useful tips 

• Like 8

• 11 months later...