Only 70% of my lifetime orders were rated

anaraliyev

1) How to properly ask the buyer to leave a review? Most of the buyers just don't pay attention or forget to leave a review. Even when  buyer is super happy with my work, he leaves without dropping a review. So, how can we remind buyers to leave a review according to result and don't violate the rules of Fiverr

2) My lifetime earnings index stays the same. I've completed 3-4 since it stuck. Has anyone faced such problem? 

Thank you! 

Edited by anaraliyev
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• anaraliyev changed the title to Only 70% of my lifetime orders were rated
54 minutes ago, anaraliyev said:

1) How to properly ask the buyer to leave a review? Most of the buyers just don't pay attention or forget to leave a review. Even when  buyer is super happy with my work, he leaves without dropping a review. So, how can we remind buyers to leave a review according to result and don't violate the rules of Fiver

Leaving review for work you have done is totally to up to buyers. It is totally up to you also to give back a review to them. If that review is really important to you, ask it cleverly. 

Me personally, I get reviewed from 60% of the completed order. It's not really a problem to me to get a review. The most important thing to me is to have the work done and buyers are satisfied to it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...