robinrakibul

What are some strategies for overcoming a period of not getting any orders on Fiverr as a freelancer? What can I do if I'm not getting any orders on Fiverr? I've tried everything from SEO to writing descriptions, swapping keywords, and adding new ideas, still not getting orders, this is making me frustrated 😞

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, robinrakibul said:

What are some strategies for overcoming a period of not getting any orders on Fiverr as a freelancer? What can I do if I'm not getting any orders on Fiverr? I've tried everything from SEO to writing descriptions, swapping keywords, and adding new ideas, still not getting orders, this is making me frustrated 😞

if the promote gig option is active in your fiverr account, I suggest you activate it, so as to promote your gigs

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, robinrakibul said:

You have not done everything I guess.. Change your gig images and improve them! They are not attractive that's why you're unable to get any orders! And you still need to improve your gig descriptions! You can turn on Get Briefs feature and set the price. Test the feature if it works for you (not guaranteed that you will get a relevant job but give it a shot)

• Like 5