I don't know what to do

islem_gouasmia

Question

Hey everyone, I'm on fiverr since 2017 but most that time i was inactive, I took freelancing seriously in last august. I made the gig, i posted it and waited , at first as you may guess i was getting almost no impression 2-4 but few days after it started getting better gradually, after 4 Months i finally made my first sale ! I was so happy and thought that the hard part was over , the client loved my work and left a 5 stars review.

I thought that after that I'll get more exposure.. but that's not the case, the impressions and clicks stayed the same and in few days it started declining...

I waited two months but i also tried getting buyers from social media and yesterday I found one , loved my work and left a 5 star review.

But still no exposure on fiverr , I'm not even on the first 10 pages، new sellers and people with no reviews at all are ranking better unfortunately.

What's the problem? I tried changing the title, the description, used better keywords, added a video , changed the photo to something better yet .. no improvement.

It's been almost half a year now and I'm getting frustrated and thinking of quitting. 

Should I just keep waiting? Delete the gig and start over from scratch? Delete my account completely? 

Help me find out what's wrong.. and how I can fix it if its even fixable.

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

Do not delete your account, and neither your gig to make a new one. It's total nonsense, don't listen to the people that tells you to do so. I've also waited almost a full year to start getting some weekly messages and orders. Some people take Fiverr as a game, they try to exploit the site thinking it's just a game. Well that's not the right mindset to start a serious "business".

It also depends in which industry you're working in, if you do logo designs (which probably is the most popular on Fiverr) it'll be harder to find the first orders.

Here's one of the many useful materials you can find here on the Fiverr forum:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1