Zero impressions

workerhard990

Hey mate!

The same thing happened to me, I think it's normal.

In my opinion, one month is too short to be clearly visible on the platform.
I know you said you've already tried everything, but try to improve the image of your gigs, or change your keywords.
Be patient, if the service you offer is valid, customers will not be long in coming.

Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, breis92 said:

Hey mate!

The same thing happened to me, I think it's normal.

In my opinion, one month is too short to be clearly visible on the platform.
I know you said you've already tried everything, but try to improve the image of your gigs, or change your keywords.
Be patient, if the service you offer is valid, customers will not be long in coming.

Good luck!

Is it compulsory to be online for maximum time on fiverr in order to get impressions? And when online what activity should i do except staring bla k at the screen? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, gopal00 said:

Not really! Try to stay online for the daytime. Don't worry about the nighttime.

Thank you for advice. One more thing when i am online what activity should i do to keep myself busy anf online. And i read somewhere that if you dont touch the screen or mouse for 5 minutes fiver starts showi g you offkine.is it true??

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, workerhard990 said:

Thank you for advice. One more thing when i am online what activity should i do to keep myself busy anf online. And i read somewhere that if you dont touch the screen or mouse for 5 minutes fiver starts showi g you offkine.is it true??

1) I just checked your profile. your profile needs massive improvement. there are lots of mistakes. like.. gig images, description, gig packaging and much more things needs massive improvement. try to learn and improve your profile. you can take inspiration from others. (but don't try to copy).

2) don't stay on Fiverr just to show yourself active. instead, do research on your competitors and improve your profile.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, workerhard990 said:

È obbligatorio essere online per il tempo massimo su fiverr per ottenere impression? E quando sono online quale attività dovrei fare se non fissare lo schermo in nero? 

No, it's not mandatory at all. But I've noticed that buyers often filter their search based on online sellers, I think to get a quicker response. While you are active and have nothing to do, you can check other sellers like you, the prices they have, how the gigs are made, if there is market demand.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, breis92 said:

No, it's not mandatory at all. But I've noticed that buyers often filter their search based on online sellers, I think to get a quicker response. While you are active and have nothing to do, you can check other sellers like you, the prices they have, how the gigs are made, if there is market demand.

i agree 👍

• Like 2

19 hours ago, workerhard990 said:

I am one month old on fiver, my gigs are getting only one or two impressions per day and now one of my gig is getting no impressions at all. I hv tried everything, i am continuously imoroving my gigs but at the end wht is the point to improve gigs when i am getting no impressions at all.

One Advice for you: Work on your Gig Images First then Gig Descriptions! They are not attractive.

Do you think that buyers will be able to understand your native language i.e. Urdu? That gig is not gonna work! And other gig images are too distracting that no one would like to take a glance on them!

Do some research on Fiverr first before making changes!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

One Advice for you: Work on your Gig Images First then Gig Descriptions! They are not attractive.

Do you think that buyers will be able to understand your native language i.e. Urdu? That gig is not gonna work! And other gig images are too distracting that no one would like to take a glance on them!

😟

• Like 1

On 2/22/2023 at 7:47 PM, smartdezigns said:

Kindly a detailed advice for my gig images, i made them with effort ,i thought it was good, & should i take back the urdu poetry gig?