How to get my first order on fiverr

mesbajim_web

The time it takes to get an order on Fiverr can vary greatly depending on a number of factors, including:

Your experience and expertise in the service you're offering

The demand for the service you're offering

Your Fiverr profile, including your reviews, ratings, and portfolio

The price of your services compared to competitors

Assuming you have a well-optimized Fiverr profile and you're offering a service that is in demand, it's still difficult to give a precise timeframe for when you'll receive your first order. Some sellers receive their first order within a few days of creating their Fiverr profile, while others may have to wait weeks or even months.

In general, it's important to be patient and continue to optimize your profile and promote your services through social media and other channels. Additionally, offering competitive pricing and exceptional customer service can help increase your chances of receiving orders more quickly.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, auntusa said:

stay online as much as possible. https://www.fiverr.com/share/70Wl0E

Why to stay online as much as possible? Could you please explain the reason?

And what's with your own gig link?? 🤔

4 hours ago, mesbajim_web said:

Please help me to get a first order 

• You need to improve your gig images and gig description. They are not of good quality.
  • Also, turn on Get Briefs feature via Gigs page. (not guaranteed that you will get a relevant job but give it a shot)
  • I'd also like to know the status on your clicks/impressions? Are they increasing or dropping?
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, auntusa said:

Stay online is much needed because when buyers search someone most of them don't like to browse a lot of page, they simply turn on online sellers. with that gig competition decrease and only online sellers get the job most of the time.  

Okay if you say so, then did you get any order by staying online?

I can see that your last delivery was 16 days ago. Did you get any order from last 16 days by staying online? You've proved it too that staying online has not gotten you any order!

Usually sellers can get their orders even when they are offline. It's all about buyer's interest if he is really interested in buying services then he will get it done whether seller is offline or online!!

So it's a wrong advice and a myth too! Staying online is not gonna help you with anything else!!

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake!
  • Like 1
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Okay if you say so, then did you get any order by staying online?

I can see that your last delivery was 16 days ago. Did you get any order from last 16 days by staying online? You've proved it too that staying online has not gotten you any order!

Usually sellers can get their orders even when they are offline. It's all about buyer's interest if he is really interested in buying services then he will get it done whether seller is offline or online!!

So it's a wrong advice and a myth too! Staying online is not gonna help you with anything else!!

Yeah i am very busy in my job so i can't give proper time here that's the reason when i go offline my gig become de-ranked always.  And always stay online isn't solution. you have to do proper gig marketing on various social media platform. 

Screenshot.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, auntusa said:

Stay online is much needed because when buyers search someone most of them don't like to browse a lot of page, they simply turn on online sellers. with that gig competition decrease and only online sellers get the job most of the time.  

This is not true. 

54 minutes ago, auntusa said:

7 minutes ago, theratypist said:

This is not true. 

At least you agree that staying online isn't a solution:

30 minutes ago, auntusa said:

And always stay online isn't solution.

But don't promote something that isn't working for you:

31 minutes ago, auntusa said:

you have to do proper gig marketing on various social media platform. 

@smartdezigns's advice here is helpful for anyone who stumbles upon it:

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:
  • You need to improve your gig images and gig description. They are not of good quality.
  • Also, turn on Get Briefs feature via Gigs page. (not guaranteed that you will get a relevant job but give it a shot)
  • I'd also like to know the status on your clicks/impressions? Are they increasing or dropping?

None of the sellers on the platform can see the metrics for each seller who comes to the forum asking for tips on how to get their first order. Only the seller can see how changes to their gigs affect their impressions, clicks, orders, and conversion rates. 

• Like 1