How to get first Buyer in fiverr?

mosharrafhos793

7 minutes ago, smalomgir927 said:

You are active on Fiverr 24/7 and learn the rules and increase your gig impressions in the Fiverr Forum.

7 minutes ago, ab_said said:

active 24/7 and  improve click and impression

Wrong Advices by both of you!

Did you get any order by staying active for 24 hours? No.. Right? Because it's a myth that staying online actually helps in increase gig rank, impressions, clicks etc. Do not advise this to anyone else! 😐

26 minutes ago, mosharrafhos793 said:

i,m a new seller in Fiverr . i,ve 2 year experience on Data Entry. please suggested me. How to get a first order?  

Well, you have chosen a highly competitive niche so you need to work on your gig to stand out among your competitors. You can turn on the Get Briefs feature too (hard to get the relevant job but give it a shot)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, mosharrafhos793 said:

i,m a new seller in Fiverr . i,ve 2 year experience on Data Entry. please suggested me. How to get a first order?  

First of all you have to be patient to get order then second tip is to market your gigs on social media. And keep waiting
thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Wrong Advices by both of you!

Did you get any order by staying active for 24 hours? No.. Right? Because it's a myth that staying online actually helps in increase gig rank, impressions, clicks etc. Do not advise this to anyone else! 😐

Well, you have chosen a highly competitive niche so you need to work on your gig to stand out among your competitors. You can turn on the Get Briefs feature too (hard to get the relevant job but give it a shot)

what is the right waye, Please say now?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ab_said said:

what is the right waye, Please say now?

• Well your gigs are not attractive because you have not added your portfolio there. Only simple image is not gonna help you to get buyers. Show some of your work there (gig images/videos). 
  • You need to work on your Gig Descriptions as well. You have repeated one thing several times and content is sort of confusing too.. Improve it
  • Get Briefs: Turn it on via Gigs Page. It's a tricky feature but work with it too
  • Do some research in the same niche like yours

P.S. I would like to know the status on your clicks and impressions! Are they increasing or dropping?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:
  • Well your gigs are not attractive because you have not added your portfolio there. Only simple image is not gonna help you to get buyers. Show some of your work there (gig images/videos). 
  • You need to work on your Gig Descriptions as well. You have repeated one thing several times and content is sort of confusing too.. Improve it
  • Get Briefs: Turn it on via Gigs Page. It's a tricky feature but work with it too
  • Do some research in the same niche like yours

P.S. I would like to know the status on your clicks and impressions! Are they increasing or dropping?

Up and down 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, smalomgir927 said:

You are active on Fiverr 24/7 and learn the rules and increase your gig impressions in the Fiverr Forum.

I'm intrigued to know how you think being active on the Fiverr forum will increase sales! 

Please let the forum know how you think this happens

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Getting your first buyer on Fiverr can be a challenge, but there are a few steps you can take to increase your chances:

• Optimize your profile: Make sure your profile is professional and includes all the relevant information about your skills and experience. Add a clear profile picture and a well-written description of your services.
  • Offer a unique skill or service: Make sure you are offering a service that is unique and in high demand. Consider adding a specific skill that sets you apart from other sellers.
  • Price your services competitively: Make sure you are pricing your services competitively with other sellers offering similar services. You may need to adjust your prices based on demand and competition.
  • Promote your services: Share your Fiverr profile and gig links on your social media accounts and other platforms where you have a following. Consider running targeted ads to reach potential clients.
  • Respond quickly to buyers: Make sure you respond to potential buyers quickly and professionally. A prompt response can increase the chances of getting hired.
  • Delivering quality work: Once you get your first order, make sure you deliver high-quality work that exceeds the buyer's expectations. This will increase the chances of getting a positive review and repeat business.

By following these steps, you should be able to increase your chances of getting your first buyer on Fiverr.

And learn Fiverr's Terms of Service

• Congrats! 1