Improve my Gig

xotatech

I am a new seller and facing kind of a same issue. Daily 2/3 buyer requests, gig impression - clicks are going downwards and ultimately no project. Maybe as fiverr added some new features, the algorithm is taking some time to be accustomed to it.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, xotatech said:

As a new seller, I might not have a good track record, may not have any reviews or projects running. So, how Fiverr will treat me? Is there something for new seller like me? 

Hi @xotatech - All sellers start as a new seller without any sales, reviews, or history on this platform. The sellers that make it on this platform are skilled in what they do and have a good understanding of their target customers (and what they want).

Before I had any reviews, my portfolio was the one thing that gave me credibility because I didn't even have working experience in the skills that I was selling on the marketplace. When my first few orders were placed, buyers were specifically mentioning my portfolio as the reason for placing the order. They knew that I could deliver what they wanted because they saw it in the samples that I provided. After my first 20 reviews, it was much easier for me to get orders.

• Like 52
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @xotatech, you can use any of the following approved URLs to share your portfolio:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421198

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:
  • ammyy.com

• blogspot.com

• dafont.com

• dailymotion.com

• flickr.com

• mixcloud.com

• reverbnation.com

• soundcloud.com

• teamviewer.com

• tumblr.com

• vimeo.com

• wetransfer.com

• wikipedia.org

• wordcounter.net

• youtube.com

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.
  • Like 44